An expert with intelligence. Concept. - page 8

Drawing well on history - do you think that's not enough? Or can't you make any money from it?

А. Well, yes. You could reread Arseny Tarkovsky. "But that's not enough..."

I didn't think the thread would resonate so much... even an opposing side of the competition has emerged ))))

alsu:
There is one condition for unconditional closing of all positions - "One minute to important news!"

I disagree.

or rather: for your TS, this condition is necessary.

But there are other TS, there are other approaches and other options ...

one of them is "I don't care about the news".

If we are considering a trend TS, look at Weekly - how much influence of news, even important ones, is there? ???

avtomat:

I disagree.

If we are considering a trend TS, look at Weekly - how much influence of the news is there, no matter how "important"... ???

All right, if you make a competent Expert Advisor, and it is really trendy, then you don't really care about the news... On m1-n4 they might be important, but I don't take this point into account.

avtomat:

I disagree.

If we are considering a trend TS, look at Weekly - how much influence of the news is there, no matter how "important"... ???

Why look at the W? Go straight to the annual, you can't see a damn thing there! But how much you can think about trends !

dimeon:
Why look at the W? Go straight to the annual, you can't see a damn thing there! But how much you can think about trends !

I would not agree with you there, there is a methodology of breaking down the market dynamics into smaller components, and then everything becomes clear... I can't see anything on the scale of pipsing and scalping... It's like trying to see an elephant through a microscope!

dimeon:
why look at the W ? you can't see a damn thing there ! But how much you can think about trends !

trend TS on m5 ? or m1 ? :)

i'm not trying to change anyone's mind...

avtomat:

trend TS on m5 ? or m1 ? :)

Anyway, I'm not trying to change anyone's mind...

Why are you surprised? On M1 you can see everything. Use the scale. To prove it, I'll give you Batter's expert, who won first place in the Championship in 2007 (I think).

And just on TF greater than H1 everything turns out very smoothly, but on history...

dimeon:

Why are you surprised? The M1 shows everything. Use the scale. To prove it, I'll quote Batter's expert, who took first place at the Championship in 2007 (I think).

But everything goes very smoothly on TF greater than H1, but on the history ...

...one man's opinion and support... It's not enough to make people believe it) you have to convince half the forum and prove your point ...

why not make the project public... anyway final parts of the smart is always hidden and many elements of advisor's work are not disclosed...

EricGR:

Well, no matter how you look at it, one opinion and one person's support... If you don't know what to expect, you'll get a message from someone who does not know what to expect.

why not make the project public... Anyway, the final parts of a smart EA are always hidden and many elements of its work are not disclosed...

Here's a trend Expert Advisor without any secrets.

//////////////////////////////  MA - TREND /////////////////////
#property copyright "FION"
extern int Fast_per = 20;
extern int Slow_per = 50;
extern int tp=50;
extern int sl=150;
extern double Lots=0.1;                  
int ticket,pos,close_pos,time,error; double price;
// ===========================================================
int start()
  {
  if(!IsTradeAllowed())return(0);
  if(time==Time[0])return(0);time=Time[0];

if(OrdersTotal()>0)
    {
     close_pos=0;
     if(pos== 1)if(MA(Fast_per,1) < MA(Fast_per,2))close_pos=1;
     if(pos==-1)if(MA(Fast_per,1) > MA(Fast_per,2))close_pos=1;

if(close_pos==1)
      if(OrderSelect(ticket, SELECT_BY_TICKET))
        {
         if(pos ==1)price=Bid;
         if(pos==-1)price=Ask;
            bool result=OrderClose(OrderTicket(),OrderLots(),price,3,CLR_NONE);
            if(result!=TRUE) {error=GetLastError(); Print("LastError = ",error); time=Time[1];}
         }
      }

if(OrdersTotal()==0)
    {
     pos=0;ticket=0;
     if(MA(Fast_per,1) > MA(Fast_per,2) && MA(Slow_per,1) > MA(Slow_per,2))
                {
                 ticket=OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_BUY, Lots,Ask,5,Bid-sl*Point,Ask+tp*Point,"test",0,0,Blue);
                 if(ticket>0)pos =1; else time=Time[1];
                }
     if(MA(Fast_per,1) < MA(Fast_per,2) && MA(Slow_per,1) < MA(Slow_per,2))
                {
                 ticket=OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_SELL, Lots,Bid,5,Ask+sl*Point,Bid-tp*Point,"test",0,0,Red);
                  if(ticket>0)pos =-1; else time=Time[1];
                }
    }

return(0); 
}
//-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
double MA(int per,int shift){return(iMA(NULL,0,per,0,MODE_SMA,PRICE_CLOSE,shift));}
////////////////////////////////// END///////////////////////////////////////////////
Reason: