Profitable trading - page 4

cudahar:
I don't get spooked, I go online on Fridays to get some rest on the weekend. All I have to do is sit at the monitor for a few minutes and I get dizzy. Then I get distracted and have headaches for a few days. I don't know what it is.

check your private messages.

And yesterday I bought a car after reading just one brilliant book by Anton Chekhov.

By the way, my favorite Chekhov story is "Lights."

Read it and evolve http://chehov.niv.ru/chehov/text/rasskazy.htm

Dear Topshopper.

let's call it a day if you make 2 yards in 2 years with 1500$

I'll throw in another $200,000 on top. If you don't, you owe me money.)

You can't deposit or withdraw money from your account.

We hook it up and you give me your investor password for everyone to watch.

Matvey:

Dear Topkeeper.

let's make a deal if you make 2 yards in 2 years from 1500$

I'll throw in another $200,000 on top of that. If not, you owe me money.

It's not going to work, the point is that it's all pure bullshit.

It's the agony of the top-starter who happened to get a profitable candlestick combination.

And now he's probably shouting on all the forums what a successful trader he is.

Ignore it.

fozi:

No fucking way, the point is that it's all pure bullshit.

It's the agony of the topicstarter who happened to find a profitable candlestick combination.

And now he's probably on every forum shouting about what a successful trader he is.

Ignore it.

Yeah I know=)))) need to make fun of=)) there are more and more assholes like this on the fc forum, on the spider and here every year=))

excelf:
Maybe you can show me your real-life performance to back up your words with action? Or all that you write is just a load of crap.
I don't play for real money for two years, I told him the reason why, until I figure out why I emptied the account.Here's a recent example, on Insta I opened a lot sell gj 1.2223 and put a take profit 1.2185 and another lot buy 1.2225 with a take profit 1.2276 .I got $38 for short, $51 for long, I don't know why it's so small.I bought 100,000 PUT at 1.2235 at Finam, I think the price is 1.2175 and I am $30 short! I need to be 50 pips ahead! I should have traded 50 pips! Here, go figure it out. I got a good demo but not the real one, I should consult with each other. They said "No, we are locked in a certain commitment to the company" - what a load of crap! That's the theme ! That is, the product is good, but we have no right to use it.

Matvey:

Dear Topkeeper.

let's call it a day if you make 2 yards in 2 years with 1500$

I'll throw in another $200,000 on top. If you don't, you owe me money.)

Dear Elephantpotam, if the broker draws the candles, which he will, it's up to you for the yards and miles.

cudahar:
Here's a recent example, on the insta I opened a lot sell gj 1.2223 and put a take profit 1.2185 and another lot buy 1.2225 with a take profit 1.2276. Type of option" Butterfly "got both take profit. With the short I earned $ 38 with a long 51 $ why so little do not understand.

They have a lot size of 10'000, respectively with a 1-lot contract the price of a pip is about $1

sand:
All the dude asked for was the suggestion of a broker that would stand up to a two billion dollar payout.
Thanks brother for understanding. I've calculated that making two - three points of profit per day from one lot in a year is twenty-five million American rubles. And who can not do such a Plan GOELRO (not to you brother) - you can make one point of profit per day (weekdays) .It turns out three million dollars in three years.

khorosh:
So, are you not yet confident enough in your strategy to switch to real? And if you're not sure, then why are you sure one book is enough?
I did not say that I have a brilliant strategy, I just calculated the mathematics of the five points profit per day with one lot makes a million a year and "asked" to advise the broker.I put the indicators on the graph - they walk by themselves - the candlestick chart by itself. There is no consistency, the candle following the zigzags. The Muwings are lagging. As a man of genius once said, "All geniuses are simple. "
Reason: