Is anyone able to write an advisor for a profitable system? - page 6

I tried it and it is not a no-high or a million a day, but the profit is good if you enter with one good lot. I have tried it for real, but it`s not a million a day, but my profit is normal if I deal with one good lot.

I somehow find it easier to work with regular bars, I would just advise not to trust the tests on reno bars, as well as the optimization, regardless of the size of the box. There is a decent experience of writing machines for Renko charts, but they do not behave in the tester like in real life, debugging them properly is possible only on a demo. And this, you understand yourself, is quite a long process. I'm just warning you.

Ha, this is the first time I've ever seen a Renko in MT4. Is it an indicator or what? Where can I get one?

This script is also an Expert Advisor, but the script is much better.

Here is the EA, as promised yesterday. In the settings (Profit parameter), set the profit value at which you would like to close the trade. The default setting is 1 pip profit.

On the second system. I would like to ask you for a description of it (in Russian or in English!!!) I downloaded the file on the first page. And there ... I am in Albanian nada nada ... Read the branch you know somehow do not want (more than 250 pages), anyway there will be most of the rubbish. If I can write, I'll help.

Files:
pip.rar  6 kb

... Necron, make a stoplot to it, loss limits . Put it on the daily interval, it will probably be much better.

AAAksakal >>:
... Necron, сделайте к нему стоплот, ограничения по убытку . Поставь на дневной интервал, возможно будет значительно лучше.

OK, I'll do it and post it.

AAAksakal >>:
... Necron, сделайте к нему стоплот, ограничения по убытку . Поставь на дневной интервал, возможно будет значительно лучше.

Receive and sign...

Files:
adxwithsl.rar  5 kb

...You're so fast ))). Necron should have added stop to the previous version and not removed the profit function. As statistically there are more positive trades than loss trades, it means you should limit losses by adding stop and not removing the previous functions . Can you do that?))).

AAAksakal >>:
...Эко ты шустрый ))). Necron нужно было к предыдущей версии добавить функцию стопа и не удалять функцию профит. По скольку статистически положительных сделок больше чем убыточных, значит надо ограничить убытки путем добавления стопа, а не удаление предыдущих функций . Смогёш?))).

Let's do that too...

Reason: