Profitable trading - page 13

jelizavettka:
Ayyyy... no good. Do you have a thread there?)
Can you read? I wrote, I have a doctor's certificate that there are no threads. And so do non-believers.

So, Mash, you changed your nickname quickly. You've already found Cudahar, so you've spit on the forum and that's it, you're done playing around. You've got your slipper and you're back in place.

And you know, I liked it!:) Let's have some more. I'll start: - Ugh on you.

Your move (well, there are trolls beating drums, goblins trumpeting and a strange creature from abroad comes out, trampling on the way scarlet flowers, children and ... well, don't be shy) -

cudahar:
Can you read? I wrote I have a doctor's certificate that there is NO THREAD. And I have non-believers too.

Ahaha!)) If there's no thread, then somebody ripped it off.))) ( It's an old school joke.)

Your spit flew by. So I'm neutral for now. When you get it (if you get it), I'll start eating. And about small children, I'm a vegetarian.

jelizavettka:

Ahaha!)) If there's no thread, then somebody ripped it off.))) ( It's an old school joke.)

I did NOT have one - (I've been through school pranks) which I have a certificate for. And those who don't believe ...... you get it....

Zvezdochet:

People !!! If anyone wants to hear me - listen !!! I've read only one book "japanese candlesticks" by "steve nison" and I don't bother my head with different patterns - I don't even know such words! I don't even know the words! There are some rough examples of market reversals in the book, and it's enough for me to make a couple dozens of pips per day on the demo! I used to make a hundred pips a day. For the doubling of capital in a month it's enough to profitable five pips per day !!!!!!!!!. having 1500 dollars to work with one lot, a year later they make more than a million dollars in small steps, and two million dollars in two years. !!!!!!! What's my point ... tell me a decent broker

Robo

Ramiz Mavludov:
robot

It is forbidden to discuss brokers on this site. And look at the date, he was asking 6 years ago!!!

STARIJ:

It's forbidden to discuss brokers on this site. And look at the date, he asked six years ago!!!

People are probably still celebrating the holiday and haven't sobered up.)

Reason: