Profitable trading - page 11

No, not the other way round.

By the way, I was struck by the dependence of the trading result on the SL value. From one "point" of the five digits depends very much. Disproportionately.

jelizavettka:
Wow. ! Isn't it the other way around? Just a statistic ... as if the stop was bigger than the take) Good then.

Lizonka, what you call statistics, I call misinformation. Why is she telling you that the stop is bigger than the take?

nesssesary:
This strategy is rubbish. You'd better read a lot of books first, any - the basics at least ... otherwise all sorts of forum advice on a beginner's raw brain can have a destructive effect.
Right, candlestick strategies are most often false. Although, the breakdown of the internal candlestick makes sense, but this is my opinion.... The rest of the patterns do not work in my opinion.

Coolreason:
Exactly, candlestick strategies are most often false. Although, a breakout of an inside candle still makes sense to consider, but that's my opinion.... The other patterns do not work in my opinion.

Are you sure it's internal!?

If you shift one-hour candlesticks by 15 minutes, the patterns will change... What the hell are they for?

Anything that's posted on the open internet, it doesn't work!!! Anything that's written between the lines, superficially, might work. What they don't say on the internet works 100%!!!! :))))))))))) My IMHO opinion...

tara:

Lizonka, what you call statistics, I call misinformation. Why is she telling you that the stop is bigger than the take?
She fooled me))

MaxZ:

Are you sure it's internal!?

You move the hour candles by 15 minutes and the patterns are already changing... And what the hell are they for!

I thought only Dmitry Anatolyevich could move the time. And then...

paukas:
I thought only Dmitry Anatolyevich could move time. And here you are...

He who controls time controls the world. Practice, Volodya.

nesssesary:

He who controls time controls the world. Practice, Volodya.

First you will learn how to manage your wife, then you can manage the world.

paukas:
You'll learn how to run your wife first, then you can take on the world.
Sometimes it seems like it's harder to manage a wife than the world... Especially when she's not here...

nesssesary:
Sometimes it seems like it's harder to manage a wife than the world... Especially when she's not there...
Well, if you don't have one, then the world is yours.
Reason: