FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 5: July 2011) - page 170

Noterday:

I should open another trading account =)))

Euro for example

All this hysteria with the dollar is just part of the election show. All their lives they've been printing now you'd think they'd stop ))))

Noterday:

I should open another trading account =)))

Euro for example

Preferably, it would be a way to make some extra money when gold correlates with a traded major.

solar:
All this hysteria about the dollar is just part of the election show. All their lives they've been printing now you'd think they'd stop ))))
Absolutely agree. Next year is an election year in the US. And the Republicans need to do whatever it takes to make sure Obama doesn't get re-elected. So that he does not become a second Clinton. That is why it is hard to say how the whole national debt thing will end. The main question: Are the Republicans ready to sacrifice the reputation of the country from the point of view of investors and others as well, to drive the world and themselves among them into a worse crisis than in 2008, for the sake of an opportunity (notice not 100%) to remove the Democrats from the helm of the country.

s_aullma:
Absolutely agree. Next year is an election year in the US. And the Republicans need to do whatever it takes to ensure that Obama does not get re-elected. So that he does not become a second Clinton. Therefore it is hard to say right now how the whole national debt thing will end. The main question: Are the Republicans ready to sacrifice the reputation of the country from the point of view of investors and others as well, to drive the world and themselves among them into a worse crisis than in 2008, for the sake of an opportunity (notice not 100%) to remove the Democrats from the helm of the country.

let us take advantage of what is usually not used in such situations. i mean logic.

1. There are always bigwigs and lobbyists sitting in parliament, around whom business is revolving.

2. Like any human being they do not wish themselves ill and even the opposite, they crave more money and more power.

3. Therefore, as a consequence, they will not choose a losing position over the rest of us. They definitely do not give a shit about this and have already thought (instead of us average people) about what they should do. And so the sacrifice of investment for their country will not affect their concerned business.

4. As a consequence, they are confident that a sovereign debt limit and technical default will not affect their bank accounts.

5. 5. That is why all this nonsense about the collapse of global capitalism due to political instability in one country is nothing but empty gibberish from another journo, who sucks up sensational news for his media ratings.

sergeev:

We will use what is not usually used in such situations. I mean logic.

1. There are always bigwigs and lobbyists sitting in parliament, around whom business is revolving.

2. Like any human being they do not wish themselves ill and even the opposite, they crave more money and more power.

3. Therefore, as a consequence, they will not pick a losing position with their back to the rest of us. They definitely do not give a shit about this and have already thought (instead of us average people) about what they should do. And so the sacrifice of investment for their country will not affect their concerned business.

4. As a consequence, they are confident that a sovereign debt limit and technical default will not affect their bank accounts.

5. 5. That is why all this nonsense about the collapse of global capitalism due to political instability in one country is nothing but empty gibberish from another journo, who sucks up sensational news for his media ratings.

Fear of loss essentially drives derivatives rather than a desire to make money - it was meant to be a kind of insurance, but it's turned out to be a hell of a lot of work figuring out who owes what to whom. I was told that those who created it, thought it would be a big +, saw the result in a double -, thought about suicide.

SZS: That is why I always do not understand phrases such as, someone will now go to shoot down moose, everyone is thinking how they themselves would not have a "moose" shot down :) There are so many shrewd speculators - the whole system is based on two steps - one step in the money market, and the second step, depending on who promised what :).

It smacks of racism, but still...When Abama became president, the news predicted the downfall of America during his reign, so that other blacks would not be allowed to get away with it.... Is that really the case ??? If so, the collapse will even out the exchange rates of the Canadian, Mexican peso and the dollar.... Will help America and introduce AMERICA))) More BREAD(((

The demise of America? Nah guys. Where can they go? If in Belarus they almost smashed up Minsk (the central part) with their asses now, what about the USA? If they are allowed to kill anyone who comes into their possession, which means that they have arms. They will blow the White House to hell and will be like the whites were in 1918, packed in their suitcases and sent to Paris. Do they want that, with their billions? No! So they certainly don't want a collapse, they'll accept it and move on, or they'll think of something else. As long as they do not have big capital from Asia throwing sand in their wheels. They want their currency instead of the dollar, but are afraid (of their intercontinental guns, they themselves are only at the production stage). I think we do not need to say who it is.

And about the euronotes, it has an opportunity and desire to go up, but not all news are out and there is a need to collect the loss (many buy), so my hunch, it is not over yet.

By the way, I have a feeling there will be another GEP on Monday.

I want to remember, but it does not work, because there really were no such cases, when the exchange rate went in the direction that the analysts and the press had dug it in all publicity.

While Greece was sinking, the Euro was paradoxically rising and nobody, until recently, mentioned the default of the dollar-people. All the global reversals are being made quietly or as long as the populace eats ducks.

Perhaps even now, the debt problems are just firing off those who want to hop on the southbound train.

RekkeR:

I want to remember, but it does not work, because there really were no such cases, when the exchange rate went in the direction that the analysts and the press had dug it in all publicity.

While Greece was sinking, the Euro was paradoxically rising and no one, until recently, remembered the default of the dollar-printers. All the global reversals are being made quietly or as long as the populace eats ducks.

Perhaps even now, the debt problems are just firing off those who want to hop on the southbound train.

Who's going south? (euro?, what about the rate hike...%...)(dollar? before the south I expect a good (I mean piggy-back squealing...) correction to the north)
...and on the subject there are several options for north, south markings... (which do you like better?)
Reason: