FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 484

Lesorub:

limit 3244 - 3269, lower 2990 - 2965

the plot rules ...

Bullshit. If that's what it's going to be today, I don't .... understand anything at all))) Would be happy with 3220-30.

Zogman:

so if you assume it will reach 32 - should we buy now ?

or no such assumption ?

sticks down, TR on them 2965, but often there is a price drive to 161.8 from rail height, therefore there are three entries: from 50%, 143.9%, 161.8% retracement to sticks

it's logical to screw up... limits

then KUKL distresses the kadobuchar...

Zogman:

I don't prefer anything.

I don't care.

Well, I did say that on the 20th of July, the price was about 1.30. Right? And what we've seen these last two and a half weeks, the harrier's been hovering between 30 and 32. Chasing it around the field, picking up moose and danglers like Ilya? I'd rather wait for him to come to me.

stranger:
Bullshit. If it's going to be so much today, I don't .... understand anything at all))) Would be happy with 3220-30.
on Chif at all TR 1.0023...

all the salt in the pound at 5549...

Zogman:

salt the kiwi ?

I made a buy here intraday

Large speculators (Non-commercial in CFTC terminology) are mostly momentum traders, i.e. they trade on the trend, so when their total short position is reduced, it is worth looking for entry points to go long.

GoVegas:
Large speculators (Non-commercial in CFTC terminology) are mostly momentum traders, i.e. they trade on the trend, so when their total short position is reduced, it is worth looking for entry points to go long.
Thanks !

want to take a closer look at the chif...

GoVegas:
The big speculators (Non-commercial in CFTC terminology) are mostly momentum traders, i.e., they trade in the trend, so when their total short position is reduced, it is worth looking for entry points to go long.

They just follow the trend, by no means create it, and we can see the trend without their help, just look at the chart. Here is the loonie situation. "Turning it over" right away, i.e., I will talk about the buckskad pair, not the Canadian futures. Since the beginning of the current futures contract(September) there are 63300 contracts in shorts averaging at 1.2840. So we will definitely get back there, I think below.

I will not announce the entry point, because people do not understand anyway, and because of that there are too many questions, that I do not want to answer.

stranger:

They just follow the trend, by no means create it, and we can see the trend without their help, just look at the chart. Here is the loonie situation. "Turning it over" right away, i.e., I will talk about the buckskad pair, not the Canadian futures. Since the beginning of the current futures contract(September) there are 63300 contracts in shorts averaging at 1.2840. So we will definitely get back there, I think below.

The entry point I will not announce, because I have forbidden to do it, people still do not understand how, and because of this there are too many questions, which I do not want to answer.

and the rate of return can be roughly estimated ?

Reason: