Who trades on levels share their experiences - page 57

Sergey Lazarenko:

EUR/USD, as an indicator of market trends, as in fact it was before, on Nonfarms day, before Nonfarms - everything still lives according to the old scenario, closer to the event - doubts start to arise, Nonfarms come out, and everything is in disarray, After them, a couple of hours, the new world order comes and breaks the old one, in the middle of the American session, and it's like when it is about 5 hours before the closing of the week, all the mess with the new world order is cleared out, and the price starts to show what is going to happen in the future.

the whole day licked the level of 1.22451, and 3,5 hours before the market close, it flew, showing that the Downtrend is gathering momentum

Why are you telling everyone what everyone can see?

Sergey Lazarenko:

How do you live with your woman? Or don't you live, you dream? you're just a shithead walking around not to poke someone, at least once an hour - it means your life is not in vain, that's how your life goes

Sergei, don't pay attention to the pipsqueak with the mind of a chicken.

I am watching. It is interesting. I try not to get involved, but I check the predictions.

Vladimir Baskakov:
Why are you telling everyone what everyone already sees?

What the fuck are you talking about? You're a null and void, you got a working algorithm, and now you're stuck in it forever, you have nothing to say about levels or trends, time will come, I'll look closely at what you're trading and have a good laugh

Uladzimir Izerski:

Sergei, don't pay attention to the pipsqueak with the mind of a chicken.

I'm watching. Interesting. I try not to get involved, but I check the predictions.

Okay, I won't.

Sergey Lazarenko:

What the fuck are you talking about? You're nil, you've got a working algorithm, and now you're stuck in it forever. You have nothing to say about levels or trends. I'll take a closer look and see what you're trading.

"licked 1.22451 all day and then 3.5 hours before market close, it flew, showing it was gaining."
You're retelling what everyone already sees, after the fact. What for?

Vladimir Baskakov:
"licked 1.22451 all day and then 3.5 hours before market close, flew, showing it was gaining."
You are retelling what everyone already sees, after the fact. What's the point?

You certainly don't see it.

Sergey Lazarenko:

You don't see it, that's for sure.

All right, Captain Obviousness, get to work.

Guys, do not swear.
Levels, levels.
If you know something and know how, do it at the moment of the signal, not after the fact.
I support Baskakov here.

By the way, the forecast was on the 6th of January.
Files:

Vladimir Baskakov:
All right, Captain Obvious, get to work.

cp

Anatolii Zainchkovskii:
Guys, don't swear.
Levels, levels.
If you know something and know how, do it at the moment of the signal, not after the fact.
I support Baskakov here.

In this regard, I will not swear, I will explain, in the morning Gerchik gives levels from which you can trade with a short stop during the trading day, the technique is described in a book by Gerchik (The course of an active trader), in general the TVh algorithm for breakdowns is the same in different authors and stop too the same, I gave this book a couple of pages ago), I started showing off, like today the euro buy should be, I said in response, just a stop and all ... They started to rip me off. What kind of stop? I gave them everything I had.

Reason: