learn how to earn money villagers [Episode 2] ! - page 58

jelizavettka:
Kostya, you tested this owl in real life - it failed. Did you change something in it?
It all works there, you just need to prepare it properly - long tests to pick up everything).

But we need the grail of dough.

That's what I'm looking for.

7Konstantin7:
What can I do, I can't make it up, it's going to be five years of torment-almost daily-at the new year
So why torture yourself? Go through the parameters and endless re-testing of other EAs - yes, it's a waste of time, if it's not fun. Although, monotonous mechanical work is not much fun for anyone ... I advise to study the programming yourself. MQL - it's not a voluminous, accessible, easy to understand language ... all the more that there is a good tutorial with examples and complete documentation in Russian. The development and creation of something new, of your own design from scratch - this is a creative work - and it gives much more pleasure than poking around in other people's Expert Advisors. When you write something yourself, run it, and it works - that's great!

I think there are no profitable EAs and there won't be any, there is a lot of stuff on the web, all plundered) and nothing really works, but you can squeeze the small stuff out, the point is...

I don't use publicly available Expert Advisors, sometimes if I see some potential

If I try to do it without thinking about it, I may be a bit disappointed, but it may be so because it is impossible to estimate it quickly and easily.

my mark is all a dabbling) i dig in all directions, so i need to come up with manual tactics during the day

I have to learn the coding is certainly a plus, but I can't think of anything real as everything has already been invented before us :) Well, I'll learn the coding in time)

That's the way it is for now:) but we'll see

Ahh yes, the Grail is like a girl - you don't have to look for her, she'll come into your life, just like with the Grail - she'll come into your life sooner or later.

:D

7Konstantin7:

I think there are no profitable EAs and there won't be any, there is a lot of stuff on the net, all plundered) and nothing really works, but you can squeeze the small stuff out, the point is...

I don't use publicly available Expert Advisors, sometimes if I see some potential

If I try to do it without thinking about it, I may be a bit disappointed, but it may be so because it is impossible to estimate it quickly and easily.

my mark is all a dabbling) i dig in all directions, so i need to come up with manual tactics during the day

I have to learn coding is a definite plus, but I have to invent something real as everything has been invented before :) Well, I'll learn coding in time).

Well, I think the main thing is to make good use of what was invented. and inventing is going on continuously ...... You've noticed that all those owls that have been invented before and lying on the Internet or being sold don't work so good. And the toys with parameters are just a waste of time) You need an adaptive owl that understands what it is adjusted to, and does not just go through numerous parameters... I haven't seen any... heh... I had to write it myself))

And about manual tactics.... check out Gerchik's seminars - I advise it) (if you haven't seen them) ... he shows you everything... but without any clear formalization. I am now, after watching his seminars, will write by Gerchik owls, I will try to formalize... I hope it will be profitable))) .

jelizavettka:

I'm getting to him, I'll take a look sometime) I have not seen Gertschik because nobody will teach you how to trade secrets.)

I'm going to Anapa on August 25 for a rest :) I'll show some pics with the girls later :D

jelizavettka: ...I will now, after watching his seminars, write on Gerchik's owls, I'll try to formalise it. I hope it will be profitable)))
There it also does not regulate where and how to enter on rebound and where to break level... + it uses tape reading and volumes, uses some "shit", I do not remember its name now, like SP500 for shares, but something else (index, it seems...), analogue of DX for currencies, CRB for goods, i.e., where it goes... etc.

I have my own synopsis of his seminars and conferences from youtube, I can look at it, put it here, myself also wanted to write something ABOUT TS by Gerchik, because clear formalization from his side - is absent...

I've got to 82 exercises of 100 "Keyboard Solo" by V. Shakhidzhanyan, so "Strongly" :-) it's not difficult to type here the text from my hand-written notebook... as a warm-up... :-)

If I could learn to type in MKL5 the way I type in Russian it would be brilliant... :-)

Almost 24 hours of trading and still no loss :D

Reason: