Exoteric, psychology for trading. - page 30

I found out that Kozma Prutkov is not Kozma Prutkov at all, but Alexei Tolstoy and the Zhemchuzhnikov brothers (three of them!).

They're fooling the people!

Aleksander:

Today was a hard lesson. I asked the Teacher - how to always do the right thing?

To which he replied - "You're already BORING me! What the hell are you picking on me for?".

For the second day I have been trying to grasp the hidden meaning of his allegorical expression ...

you should write - "Yesterday was a hard lesson...".

Otherwise the second day is poorly understood.

;)

I read about creative visualization.

The name's a bit fancy.

Turns out, you just have to vividly imagine yourself with what you need in your hands.

I thought for a long time about what to wish for... and fell asleep.

Aleksander:
No - once you reach that state of stillness (for that length of time), you'll know the meaning of existence... and you won't give a shit where or how the quotes move...
Wait a second, what about "for trading"?

Read Feng Shui. Interesting.

Moved everything in the flat according to the book. My mother was very angry when she came in. A mess, she said.

She doesn't understand anything about Feng Shui. We spent the whole evening fighting and arguing.

That, according to Feng Shui, the energy in the flat is bad.

Probably put something wrong somewhere. It's all according to the book, though.

It's weird...

alexx_v:

You'll move the cotiers with your mind))

alexx_v:

and for trading - Psychology...

it says Exotericism, (comma) is a separate topic,

Psychology for Trading. (tcc)

---

So, that's what I can write about... that's what I write about :-) - I`m more interested in exoterics ... so I`m covering it ... but psychology is not my thing :-)

with me it's easier... I had no thoughts, no thinking, no worries, no emotional colouring of events - I close a position with a profit... :-)

Rorschach:

You'll move the kotirs with your mind))
here's the tricky part.... you don't have to "move" your quote chart directly... but through correlated pairs - like for Eura it will be Chif and Pound... visualise the direction you want... and in 40 minutes your price will go where you want it to go...

Tried to erase my personal history. A subtle thing, hard to understand.

Thank God a new precinct officer stopped by.

To his questions, I proudly replied that I had no name, no parents, no biography.

I met some unusual people in the cell. They asked me what I was in for and I told them I had erased my personal history.

I spent the rest of the night telling them exactly what I had erased, recalling all the details of my biography, until my mother came and took me home.

She was fighting again, badly. No, there was clearly something wrong with the Feng Shui in the house...

Aleksander:
there's a subtlety here.... you don't have to "move" your quote chart directly... but through correlated pairs - like for the eura it will be the chif and the pound... visualise the direction you want... and in 40 minutes your price will go where you want it to go...

The more people are trying to move the euras in different directions at the same time. )) I'm kidding, the message "...and you don't give a fuck where and how the price moves..." is clear, we're working on it.
Reason: