Exoteric, psychology for trading. - page 46

It's great to have you all here today.

Guys, don't sprawl out.

Nah - you're already making progress... answering the questions correctly yourself...

and so... for you it's a minimum of 2 hours... not 99.999% but 2 hours or more... and then... a discount for you for some in-house experience...

- and then the questions will fall away - for the most part - and you'll be kissing your feet - when you've done the second part of the Action...

Vatt:

You'll get rusty, I can only hit you in the jug.
Perhaps Alexander meant the other "legs", but I could be wrong =)

Anyway... we'll deal with that later... we'll solve problems as they arise....

now there's not much left for you to do... every day, for 3-5 minutes longer than the last... - you've lost it... repeat.... the longer the longer, the faster and better it will be :-)

vah:
Alexander may have meant other "legs" although I could be wrong =)
well, we'll get to those legs... but later... when we need to solve the practical problem of relative independence from society.... at least in material terms....

Vatt:

I don't know what legs he was talking about, they may not be where they should beafter the assembly point. My wife's brainwas in the wrongplace.)
You can't get the wife like that. You did him a favor.) you have paid attention (read it as a concentrated stream of energy - which has caused him only a satisfied rumbling :-) from his rush)

Vatt:

What, you think I'm trying to pick on him, ....? I kind of feel sorry for him, a victim of circumstance. he's been hooked himself for a long time, he's been counting down the vortex for a while now. the chances of getting out of it are slim, but the denial is very high.

OK, I'll help a little :-)

That quote is from your fantasy. Stop the internal dialogue. You'll see right away. Don't waste your time with me. It's really stupid.

You're the only one I'm comfortable picking on. You're wasting your energy uncontrollably.

Zhunko:

OK, I'll help out a bit :-)

"Don't your horses ride long?" - like - I'm having a conversation with myself... :-)

Valeron was banned long time ago. He will not answer you from this nickname.

Roman.:

"Don't your horses ride long?" - like - I'm having a conversation with myself... :-)

Valeron was banned long time ago. He will not answer you from this nickname.

He'll answer from the other one.

VALERA, let's do an experiment.

1. Make yourself a new nickname.

2. Put your last name in your signature. This will make you take responsibility for your actions.

3. Write well.

4. Express yourself coherently and logically.

5. Show respect for all forum participants. It's enough to stop reflecting.

6. Pretend that you are here for the first time and don't know anyone.

7. Do it in a couple of months when you've been forgotten here.

I'm sure not many people will recognize you. Maybe only the moderators will recognize you by your IP. Even if they do, they won't ban you.

Notice how my recommendations are the exact opposite of what you're doing? It'll be good stalking practice. You'll last a month, then it'll work itself out. You can get into any skin you want.

Reason: