FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 16: June 2012) - page 30

So you have to open with the whole depot ))))

So, hot Estonian lads Mobilic und Tantrik, why don't you finish it? There you are:

Let's look at the picture:

The NYSE has opened. Here's how the US reacts to the news backdrop I voiced.....

If this hour closes up, I might (as my gut tells me) buy to 1.25250 (T/R 1.25200). Stop at 1.24600 ..... Watch out here.

If it reverses sharply, I will immediately close in minus...... Here we go.

Scalpingcin:

Let's look at the picture:

The NYSE has opened. Here's how the US reacts to the news backdrop I voiced.....

If this hour closes up, I might (as my gut tells me) buy to 1.25250 (T/R 1.25200). Stop at 1.24600 ..... Watch out here.

If it reverses sharply, I will immediately close in minus...... Here we go.

It is better to wait for the pullback on small timeframe (m15) and enter from it, because the stop should be set lower than 1.24 (1.2388).

A flurry of good news on the euro. It could turn into a hurricane... ;)

Scalpingcin:

...This is how the US reacts to the news background I have voiced.....

And this is how last week's markup on the clock, which has nothing to do with the news, reacts

Miracles? ;)

Yes, it was clearly an intervention because all instruments were breaking !!! The news said semi-official accounts were working

strangerr:

you showed it this morning - hats off to you, Strange, you didn't just see it on the beater - you should teach the halfling how to be a positive hero - it's like being white)))))

Scalpingcin:

You should not only see the letters in Russian, but also get into the meaning. There is no trend. You can only pipsqueak.

How's that? Did you pipsqueak much?

Guys. You can't work when the trend isn't clear. You'll make a penny, but it'll take a lot of nerve and time. It's only just started. First serious candle......

small ones have their own trends.... daily norm...everyone has their own methods...

strangerr:

So, hot Estonian lads Mobilic und Tantrik, why don't you finish it? There you are:

What are you smoking in the mountains - what fun!, I have shorts and bai, I have 2 bai and one short right now by the way!
Reason: