Help me write an EA, thanks in advance

I will try it myself but it looks like my brain is too big for my needs.I've tried it myself but I guess I have no brains for programming,i have no idea how to use it. i just want to be sure that if price falls or drops by at least 70ppts then profit is guaranteed, i have never seen it drop or stay low.

Like this?

sand:

A professional trader is like a professional musician. The main thing is that it's easy.

>

DmitriyN: A professional trader is like a professional musician. The main thing is that it's easy.
In general, I think that when a person is a professional, he is a professional in everything at once. A trader, a musician and a neurosurgeon. Is it like that?

edikjefimov:
I will try it myself but it looks like my brain is too big for my needs.I've tried it myself but it seems that the programming is too complicated for my brain, I don't need any tools,i have no idea how to use it. i just want to be sure that if price falls or drops by at least 70ppts then profit is guaranteed, but i have never seen it fall or stay low.

My advice. If you describe the details of the strategy, you're very likely to write it here with a high probability of someone or someone for free. This has happened more than once. They will point out possible problems, of course not without sarcasm, but how without it.

sand:
A professional trader is an extremely unlikely thing. And if you multiply the extreme unlikelihood by another extreme unlikelihood, you know what you get. //IMHO.

DmitriyN:
A professional trader is a highly unlikely thing.
That's true. There are a lot of people on this forum, and you know how many professional traders there are.

i have been trying to catch price for a long time) before i close an order without thinking buy or sell) it does not matter, i open an order without thinking buy or sell) let's say 1.250 sell profit 1.200 stop loss 1.300 at 0.01, i also place a buy stop 0.02 stop loss order at 1.022070 and again in different directions 50 points stop and profit, if this is not enough then I prepare an order in 0.04 lot for a Sell Stop with the same numbers as the first order, in the same spot, and so on until the price reaches 20 points and is close to profit, the longer the level falls in this spot the more orders will be opened and the larger the profit will be.

Sorry (typo)) initial order expected 1.2500 profit 1.2450 stop loss 1.2550

edikjefimov:
How long have you been in forex?
Reason: