Stop working, it's time to make money - 2. - page 16

denis_orlov:

Oh, I remember!

at my former workplace, colleagues used to have fun like that too, playing the "mutual aid fund" - they would chip in a small sum from their salaries and raffle off the jackpot, and it would be fun and enjoyable,

and most importantly, no one intended to rule the world... What kind, good-looking people!

A great idea.

Let me guess. Often all or part of the winnings went towards drinks for all the participants.

DmitriyN:
A bear can be "approached" with a large piece of meat, leave him a piece of meat and walk away in peace. He will no longer be interested in humans.

.... it's simpler there.

You take a chain and weld a big bolt to it, smear honey on the bolt and wait until the bear swallows it, then wait until the bolt comes out through the anus, then you sneak up and fasten the nut. The bear's on the chain!

perverted animal keepers

DmitriyN:
Why weld? There is a eyebolt for this, with a carabiner. And a body washer should be put on before the nut is screwed on, preferably with a washer.

And what's the best way to disinfect the bolt after it comes out of the bear?

denis_orlov:

By the way, I was already considering the idea of "investing", knowing exactly where and why I would do it.

But the idea doesn't appeal to me, it smells bad.

Denis, register now, before it smells even worse, because there is already a bolt through a bear through, going to disinfect.

P.S. Never participate in financial pyramid schemes, because it is stupid to invest and immoral to receive!

sand:

What's the best thing to use to disinfect the bolt after it comes out of the bear?

honey residue

Freud:

leftover honey

I feel sorry for the honey.

sand:

I'm sorry about the honey.

Well, then any other liquid with moderate sucrose and polynucleic acid content that is also rectally useful to the bear itself.

Hello, friends! I've come to apologise!

Dirty, I was wrong! I'm sorry about that.
A year ago, I wrote a post: "MMM-2011 is a viral advertisement for the movie PiraMMMida" and got gold for it.
http://dirty.ru/comments/348595

Nibbler:

Hello, friends! I've come to apologise!

Dörty, I was wrong! Forgive me for that.
A year ago I wrote a post: "MMM-2011 is a viral advertisement for the movie PiraMMMida" and got gold for it.
http://dirty.ru/comments/348595

I read it and was struck by the author's monstrous lack of understanding and ignorance of how money is made in banks (Dolph, 21.05.2012 at 15.29 ).

That was enough to immediately lose interest in him and his reasoning.

Reason: