Stop working, it's time to make money - 2. - page 19

I don't want to do charity work. I want the income+expenditure figure to grow, that's all. The most startling discovery for me lately is that as the expenditure increases, the income grows almost proportionately! I don't know the real reason.

It was a joke.

I had, and someone needs to. You won't soon understand. I apologise immediately (in advance).

moskitman:
A bizarre mixture of fat troll and literary critic.

The justifiably entertaining "literature" and "cultural communication" under your nickname in this thread rests on a solid "disinterested" foundation from your activities as a tentmaker.

ZSU.Leave the moral high ground and don't dirty up the high words with shite.Keep talking in bazaar language.You make it sound so much more natural and natural.

moskitman:

I don't want to do charity work.

They must have beaten me, made me do it.

sergeyas:

The justifiably entertaining "literature" and "cultural communication" under your nickname in this thread rests on a solid "disinterested" foundation from your activities as a tentmaker.

SZS.Drop the high moral stuff and don't dirty high words with muck.Keep talking in bazaar language.You make it sound much more natural and natural.

Either you were afraid of the tenth officer.

Or you owe it to the office ..... (с)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RM38ch9LykY

sergeyas:

SZS.Leave high morals and do not soil high words with mumbo jumbo.Keep talking in bazaar language.It comes out you are much more natural and natural.

You're a cross-dresser!!! Go for it! - Is that better?

Maybe there's enough broken copies already? Before you wrote "tens", you wrote bureaucrat, EdRos, etc. You don't care who sits "at the other end of the Internet"! You're hiding like bedbugs behind your nicknames and you're sitting there pretending to be God knows what. I'm the only one who's had enough of internet anonymity 10 years ago. It's up to you to take a shit, re-login and start with a "clean slate".

Whoever I see fit to speak in bazaar terms, I will, and whoever I see speaks Olbanian, I will too. In fact, I was only joking about the literary critic.

Mischek2:

О!!! Fucking hell, Professor! Come here, have a drink with us... (с)

You were fired, weren't you?

moskitman:

О!!! Fucking hell, Professor! Come here, have a drink with us... (с)

You were fired, weren't you?

Oooh, you've got a lot on your plate.

Mischek2:

Oooh, you've been slaughtered (c)
It's no sin on a Saturday.

paukas:
It's no sin on a Saturday.

And his Sabbath started on Monday. He got a chance to make a withdrawal from mmm, and that's how it went.

He's totally full of crap. Instead of scans of withdrawals from his account, he's posting scans of charitable donations

I'm on holiday, after all... It's my second night in a row. Look at this beauty!

Drinking with my father-in-law to a sausage in dough :)))

Reason: