Urgently need a profitable advisor from 500% per month, - page 7

Freud:

Tell me where you live. I'll get a registration for hunting in that area while it's still in season.

I don't like hunters. You chew and you chew, you smell of booze and you're all greasy, there's almost no meat...

jelizavettka:

I was just kidding) My brother has been trading on the CME exchange for 5 years, mostly in currency futures, and very successfully....- he switched from forex. so, he finally took pity on me - he decided to enlighten me partially...

Really, owls. I have to write it myself).... the implementation will be very complicated.... sitting, I think.... But it will work 100% - so I was told...

ah yes i remember that) interesting, i take it in his mind... there's my thoughts on the trade- those methods I told you about- the rules.

well thoughts in that direction?)

i think it is the only way to trade

Mischek2:

I don't like hunters. You chew on it, it smells like booze, it's all fat, there's almost no meat...

I'll take my chances. I promise without the double-barrelled. You'll be fine with the pitchfork.

Or that.

Method: You take the chain, weld a big bolt to it, smear honey on the bolt and wait for the bear to swallow it. Then you wait for the bolt to come out through the back passage, run up unnoticed and tighten the nut. The bear's on the chain!

7Konstantin7:

Oh yeah I remember that) interesting, I take it in his mind... there's my thoughts on the trade-- the methods I was talking about-- the rules.

thoughts in that direction?)

...sort of...no .... From what I know... He's got a lot of methods... but the one he told me is the easiest he has (according to him) but it almost broke my brain. It's just that the method was closer to one of my ideas... - I got close, so he told me... But there were nuances that I never would have guessed.... And it's almost unrealistic to trade manually with this method... I think. Yes, in general, my brother's methods are based on deep and hellish mathematical statistics + know-how and all sorts of his theorems. Everything is formalised down to the details. of the input parameters - almost only... average risk per trade... that's it. Now it seems to have expanded - it trades not only futures, but also indices and shares... about 50 financial instruments...

And all in automatic mode...

Every trader has a different approach... some easier, some harder... the main thing is to make it work.

Here, I want to do it too!

It's nighttime - time and spirit to create))

Babayskin:

BUT! I can still be saved! If some philanthropic trader has time before 02:45 MSK to drop me a profitable Expert Advisor in my Personal, from 500% per month, it would save me, and then I will not kill myself!!!

I put my fate in your hands!

I'll use this one, it's not forex, but futures, the percentage is much more than 500 (I think you won't mind). I have no need to trade 1 lot, no averaging, no optimisation. There are many symbols (on the left side, I think there are experts, they understand what's there...) Without any changes, adaptations, optimizations...

IMHO. The grail exists...

PapaYozh:

Is this a month?

for 4 months from the beginning of this year. there is a Star Date 01/01/2012 ....End Date 4/05/2012

Prival:

In the 4 months since the beginning of this year. Look carefully there Star Date 01/01/2012 ....End Date 4/05/2012

I did not pay attention to it at first.

At 500% per month for 4 months there should be at least 129500% (when reinvested), or the topstarter will say "not enough".

;)

PS. Looks like you found what you were looking for. Congratulations.

Prival:

4 months from the beginning of this year. there is a Star Date 01/01/2012 ....End Date 4/05/2012

did you manage to implement the tick multi-currency or did you give up ?

PapaYozh:

I didn't pay attention at first.

At 500% per month for 4 months there should be at least 129500% (when reinvested), or the topstarter will say "not enough".

;)

PS. Looks like you found what you were looking for. Congratulations.

Thank you. There's no reinvestment. Everything is 1 lot. If you reinvest, you quickly run into market liquidity.

Prival:

Thank you. There's no reinvestment. Everything is 1 lot. If you reinvest, you quickly run into market liquidity.

))))))))))) cool. and before trading by lot, how long did you accumulate a deposit, and how much did you start with (i suspect that before 1-lot trading, there was reinvestment)
Reason: