Stop working, it's time to make money - 2. - page 6

Freud:

???? where is this from, the post was written about this post,
moskitman 20.05.2012 21:3

what do you mean? i am not fluent in martian yet.

I did not write that.

moskitman:
I didn't write that.

can only link

I'm just wildly fed up with a lot (most topics) dying under the flub and I understand authors that few people agree with their ideas/not necessarily but with real formulaic criticism. There are a lot of interesting topics though! Why the answer is often accompanied by the idea of "BITCH" WITHOUT EVIDENCE AND RESEARCH AND ONLY because ANYONE known or unknown has conducted a study that is not substantiated on the topic... Look at many old topics, lots of interesting ones and how they died... the flooding killed them at the root, even an experienced person after "ALL THE RESEARCH" poured out on him/her, understandably, does not want to continue the topic...

moskitman:
In order to answer the person as he communicated and not to go to the personal (you never know, maybe someone else will be interested) is transferring his response to Denis here, that is, in the thematic branch.

I care. I have been for a long time and in earnest.

First What is money? You could do an online poll... Someone will say, "a numerical measure of ownership of household goods and services" and will be right, and someone without thinking will answer, "the paper is cut," and he'll also be right! It's not really a "watermelon wrapper". Yes, of course, it is implied that such-and-such a piece of paper implies so much right of ownership, and such-and-such a piece of paper - so much right, but that is where their value ends.

Second The problem is that the "monetary units of this very system" are rather static, as we traders know. Yes, they wobble relative to each other at about the fourth or fifth decimal point and... they regularly return to their original position, messing with your head and giving you the impressionof meaningful movement. There are exceptions, of course, like last autumn's CHIF, but... you know the exceptions.

Third Let us imagine for a moment that Mavrodi's goal is not to just plunder money, but to go deeper? For example, to seek real revenge for being robbed (17 KAMAZ trucks), incarcerated and made a laughingstock of the entire country? A billionaire - into paupers and to a pillar of shame? Personally, I would take revenge in the cruelest way possible. Anyone who has managed to reach any "heights" will avenge the lawlessness. And don't talk about forgiveness. Not that kind of business.

Dessert Mavrodi's goal is (no laughing out loud) to switch to MAURO. No more, no less. Let me explain (here is actually the answer to the question) to make the basic unit of account measures of property rights dynamic! Keeping money in any currency will then become catastrophically unprofitable - it is worthless and against the background of the (quite abstract) appreciation of MAURO it looks like hyperinflation. This is what is called a financial apocalypse. Of course, to do this you need to attract the vast majority of the population into the structure, and there is only one way to achieve this - go pay - go pay - go pay - go pay - go pay - go pay - go pay - go pay ....

do you need a toothpick? Never, under any circumstances, participate in pyramid schemes!!! It is immoral, stupid and extremely risky!!!

P.S. ;-)

Not convincing. It's finger-sucking.

First of all, money is cut paper, but it is officially accepted for payment and conversion in our state. And you yourself, getting your "super profits", which you are so proud of, take them exactly in money, not in the new Moorish. OK? So to say that money is junk that this pyramidal system intends to get rid of is rather inappropriate and ridiculous.

Secondly, and thank God they are static for now. I can only imagine the economic horror if currencies were to crash and fall on a daily basis. It would be a market nightmare... О_0

Thirdly, Mavrodi's motives in general are not easy to understand, he is a very secretive man, and in spite of numerous interviews and videos, he always gives out the same clearly measured portion of scarce information. Not one gram more. Even about his miracle system, which works, he cannot even properly say five words, just a sacred "the previous at the expense of the subsequent", which is already obvious. It is much more likely that Mavrodi is simply a convenient front for much more dangerous and calculating people who have made a mess by using Sergei M. as a wedding general.

But even if, as you say, Mavrodi is determined to take revenge on someone, who among the depositors feels better about it? Such motivation is unlikely to have any healthy consequences for those around them at all.

And lastly, Mavrodi will never become the unit of account already because its liquidity and other obligations are limited by the framework of the very miracle pyramid system of MMM, in which, let me remind you, every participant gave up their funds "voluntarily" and which will take all those funds with them without blinking an eye when it collapses. If money is cut paper, then mavro is even lower - the paper the pyramid gives in exchange for "cut paper", and nothing more.

Mutual settlements imply guarantees. What kind of Mavro guarantees can we talk about if it is a dumb piece of paper that can only be somehow exchanged for real money (!) as long as the pyramid exists? A piece of paper that no bank, no shop, and not even a plumber will accept if a pipe gets clogged... You've obviously watched the movies, if you believe in such absurdity.

P.S. ...go pay - go pay - go pay - go pay - go pay - go pay... and then you find out that next time you have nothing to pay... for the rest of the month, with a beaming smile, you collect the last 'arrivals', pack up and go!

Skydiver:

I'm just wildly fed up with a lot (most topics) dying under the flub and I understand authors that few people agree with their ideas/not necessarily but with real formulaic criticism. There are a lot of interesting topics though! Why the answer is often accompanied by the idea of "BITCH" WITHOUT EVIDENCE AND RESEARCH AND ONLY because ANYONE known or unknown has conducted a study that is not substantiated on the topic... Look at lots of old topics, lots of interesting ones and how they died ... the flooding killed them at the roots, even an experienced person after "ALL THE RESEARCH" poured out on him it just does not want for obvious reasons to continue the topic ...

if you knew how many of my threads have been deliberately trashed.... The system has a way of dealing with it, but it always gets blamed and banned, so it's a shame to post here ... don't waste your nerve, if someone decides to fuck up, they will, and they won't even blink an eye....

I don't know if it's because of arrogance or because I don't want to reveal some promising ideas, have you thought about that? I've posted many such threads that have also been nipped in the bud by .... but I don't stop there.

what's stopping you.

Freud:

if you knew how many of my threads have been deliberately trashed.... The system has a way of dealing with it, but it always gets blamed and banned, so it's a shame to post here ... don't waste your nerve, if someone decides to fuck up, they will, and they won't even blink an eye....

and ideas can be deliberately chopped up not because of an arrogant attitude, but because of a desire to reveal some promising points, have you thought about that? and i have had many such topics, also choked on the ground.... but i am not stopping there.

What's stopping you?

The thing that prevents me is that it is often very difficult to raise an interesting topic alone, and without ideas/thoughts (for that topic is raised) the topic will die. I do not take into account my own topics I take others in which I would be so to speak a listener (without posts and opinions for lack of experience/knowledge) simply self-education. Many themes including. and on this forum moderately without arguments simply because someone respected said so and "all gone".

denis_orlov:

I suggest "you" - no objections?

Of course I get it in roubles, as long as that paper is "officially accepted for settlement and conversion in our state". (By the way, have you seen the new five thousand? Hilarious, the wrapper is resting.)

And thank God they are static for now. I can imagine the economic horror if currencies went down or up every day.

Not so - they would fall exclusively against MAURO.

The Mavro will never be the unit of account.

There is a proverb: "Don't say goop without going over Chop". Never say " never". Never say "never", as the saying goes. There are already resources on the net where the settlement between participants is in MAURO.

Mukhin has a new tactic now, to rub it in as if it were a credit system, only the depositors themselves are the bank and the lender is the pyramid scheme. banks are afloat, so a pyramid can be kept afloat for long enough to keep the system afloat by constant and repeated circulation. the more so if you correctly calculate the dynamic interest, and the minimum period between installments and payments. the payment is also made after a certain time.

the main thing is that the circulation does not stop and there are constant updates, while the calculation of dynamic interest comes from how long the organisers intend to maintain it, but no one knows. the same monetary policy bubble, only in a small model and in an aggressive form. the prototype of a crisis, and the bursting of the bubble.

it's immoral anyway. it's almost like drinking blood)))

Skydiver:

What prevents me is that often it is very difficult to raise an interesting topic alone, but without ideas/thoughts (for that topic is raised), the topic will perish. I do not take into account their topics take others in which I would be so to speak listener (without posts and opinions for lack of experience/knowledge) simply self-education. Many themes including. and on this forum moderately without argument simply because someone respectable has told so and " USE HAPPEN ".

I don't understand why we're having this conversation.

1-Why here?

2-what was the last straw in writing it?

3-what are you waiting for?

S : these are passive listeners and often ruin the development of ideas..... they are interested, but the thread stalls, because old users do not benefit from the discussion. and the new ones just read in silence, if only just write a couple of words, at least that their topic of interest was in the top......

Freud:
Valera, I don't want to debate with you. If you've already stooped to attributing other people's words to me, there's no further to go. Go away. That's low.
Reason: