Doing interesting things for free - page 30

TheXpert:
That's cool :) I didn't doubt it in principle. It's just not clear what you're going to do with it.

Finish the classes and release it to the masses :)

SEVER11:

Kim has even more interesting stuff available for free on the mt5 forum (no link at hand). I'll drop it off tomorrow... ;0))
http://ruforum.mt5.com/threads/13885-infopanel-ilanovoda 15 pages

SEVER11:
Well, you can't be serious.

Europa:
Dear TheXpert do you plan to rewrite your XLab_ZZZ indicator for MT5 ? or do you already have one ? i tried searching for it on forum 5 but couldn't find it.
I have ported it.

Can someone create a news indicator for EURUSD to show with vertical lines the timing of past (4-5 years) and future news. The thickness of the lines would correspond to the importance of the news. If such an indicator already exists, please advise where to get it. I found one that only shows news for the last few days

gpwr:

Can someone create a news indicator for EURUSD to show past and future news times in vertical lines. The thickness of the lines would correspond to the importance of the news. If such an indicator already exists, please advise where to get it. I've found one that doesn't work.

Sorry for the digression - just smiled, I made an analogy... :-)

How to make it so that:

The thickness of your dick should match the thickness of your partner's vagina for a double-edged sensation and simultaneous orgasm! :-)

P.S. Seems to be a fantasy, as well as the indica you requested... :-)

Again, questions: How much to change the line thickness, how to classify the news, whether to change the condom, ugh - line colour, ... etc... :-)

Roman.:

Sorry for the digression - it's funny, the analogy just occurred to me... :-)

How to make it so that:

The thickness of your dick should match the thickness of your partner's vagina for a double-edged sensation and simultaneous orgasm! :-)

P.S. Seems to be a fantasy, as well as the indica you requested... :-)

Questions again: How much to change the line thickness, how to classify the news, whether to change the condom, ugh - line colour, ... etc... :-)

Let's forget the thickness of the lines. There are EAs that trade on the news or avoid the news. So there must be a code that gives times of news. I will have to find it myself. Apparently, it is not "interesting" here.

gpwr:

Let's forget the thickness of the lines. There are EAs that trade on the news or avoid the news. So there must be a code that gives times of news. I will have to find it myself. Apparently, it is not "interesting" here.
Well, wait - it's early. The weekend... everything else. People drink and eat... :-)

I'll ask the especially preoccupied.

gpwr:
What's wrong with the existing ones?
Reason: