Doing interesting things for free - page 8

jusser: Can you make a script that triggers a custom melody (song) when 2 wagons cross, rather than limiting it to gurgles from the metatrader?
I suspect this one is a bit too trivial for TheXpert, there's no twist.

Metatrader plays MP3s just fine, put your song in the tunes folder, name it to be played when you want it, and enjoy.

And actually, that's a question Over here.

evillive:

Why, it's about the same as in TOR. Only it is very small if you combine up to 4-5 charts in sub-window and there is not enough pair name and current price on the right.

Well... Because of combining several charts in one subwindow it becomes impossible to recognize the indicator window. Therefore, I don't know where and how to draw it all.

The scale value has no effect on the chart height, PercentScale doesn't seem to be activated anywhere.

Oops... did I drop the wrong one?
Files:

TheXpert:

Well... Because of combining several charts in one sub-window, it becomes impossible to recognise the indicator window. Therefore, it is not clear where and how to draw it all.

Well, about as Aleksander drew on page 5, text mark the name of the pair and link it to the "fake zero". The price is unnecessary, it's distorted anyway and doesn't match the real one.

evillive:

To make it that simple... Suggest a way to find the subwindow number if the turkey is co-located in someone else's subwindow, I'll thank you very much.

The queue is free for now. I'll save my little interesting things for later, they're really interesting :)

TheXpert:

To make it that simple... Suggest a way to find the subwindow number if the turkey is co-located in someone else's subwindow, I'll thank you very much.

The queue is free for now. I'll save my little interests for later, they are really interesting :)

but as a roommate in someone else's subcabinet... what is it like? :-) like whose? :)

Do you know the name of that indicator? (Alien) - then a simple search by name?

Window number = WindowFind(WindowExpertName(); - this is its own subwindow - where the indicator is running

Aleksander:

and the co-inhabitant is in someone else's sub-window... is it something like what? :-) whose subwindow ? :)

It's like in the template I attached.

Window number = WindowFind(WindowExpertName()); - this is its own subwindow - where the turkey is running

It doesn't work. If the turkey's in someone else's window, it'll return -1. Been there, done that.

Good afternoon, TheXpert!

Created a thread, but no one responded at the time...
https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/139475
I'd be grateful for any help.

What's the point? There are plenty of good and better news indicators out there?
Reason: