R - please share your experiences

Kodobase has posted a dll to access the R statistical analysis system. the access itself looks awesome, but tried to use it on a test case level it didn't work. R runs, but the statement doesn't execute. Can anyone help?

Here's the link

faa1947:
Here is the link

Did I understand correctly that you can use the link to transfer data online from the terminal and update it yourself dynamically in the P program?

Freud:

Did I understand correctly that you can use the link to transfer data online from the terminal and update it yourself dynamically in the P program?

my dear man, don't contaminate this topic with your posts.

The question is specific, and if you're not on the subject, follow the link and read it.

Freud:

Did I understand correctly that you can use the link to transfer data online from the terminal and dynamically update it yourself in the P program?

That's the point. I believe we are getting the MQL stat extension. Without any file transfer, synchronization and other difficulties. The number of available mate packages is over 3 thousand!

RandomWorker:

That's the thing. You seem to be getting the MQL stat extension. Without file transfer, synchronisation and other difficulties. The number of available mate packages is over 3 thousand!

Wovo, the ideal solution would be to deliver everything online into a mat pack (all tools - all pairs, at a predefined depth of history, with protection against history holes), in this case into the R-system, and then you may do whatever you need.

and the MT terminal will only be used for data transfer.

By the way, it is probably only free at the initial stage, and then once they get up to speed and fix the bugs, they will make it pay, after the incubation period.

Freud:

Wovo, the ideal would be for everything online to be delivered in some kind of mat package (all instruments - all pairs, for a given depth of history, with pre-protection against history holes, ) in this case the R-system, and there you can twist as you like.

and the MT terminal will serve only for data transfer.

Standing in the way of all idiots' dreams is the problem that R runs from the EA, but the calculation doesn't. Happiness, but not all.

Freud:

By the way, it's probably only free at the initial stage, then they will make it pay after the incubation period when they get it up and running.

I don't think so. It is old and everything is free. The number of packages is growing. Lots of stat packs, filters and many more to choose from.

Fucking more bullshit from the fa

BoraBo:
Fuck, another Fa's bullshit.

i know it's not profitable for progamers to integrate such packages into MT, but it makes it easier to search and research. imho.

In general, we need to get people together, pool a few quid each, take all the wishes into account to objectively assemble what is needed, and order the product.

BoraBo:
Fuck, another Fa nonsense.

What's he got to do with it? He gave a link to someone else's design.

Get to the point. If you can, help. Code snippet in mt4 doesn't work.

RAssignVector(rhandle, "foo", vecfoo, ArraySize(vecfoo)); send to R array vecfoo from mt4 into foo variable in R

RExecute(rhandle, "baz <- foo * 42"); multiply by 42 in R and store into baz

k = RGetVector(rhandle, "baz", vecbaz, ArraySize(vecbaz)); get back result from baz in R into vecbaz array in mt4

R itself runs in the task manager, but it doesn't multiply and doesn't return the result or multiplies and doesn't return the result - it doesn't work

Reason: