[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 15: May 2012) - page 31

Today is the non-farming day, where the curve will take us up or down, but before that it is a sluggish flat

Stranger's drawing suits me fine, on n4 I will wait for the signal to go down, maybe I will crawl out )))))

nonfarm is good for me )))) if only more than 40 thousand Uruguayan peasants will be put into their collective farms, and if less, I feel bad )))))

Vlad72:
What confuses me about this hike down is that there was no touch of the upper triangle boundary, hence the possibility of a spike.

I've set pending orders for a breakout in either direction. For sideways + Friday.

PS. Although one pro I am watching has opened downwards :)

wmlab:

I've placed pending orders for a breakdown in both directions. For the sideways + Friday.

PS. Although one pro I'm watching has opened downwards :)

Don't be sarcastic, I've had that order for two weeks and I'll become a pro... later... if I can ))))))

you can look at... http://www.compassfx.com/video/ip/50312/50312.html

wmlab:

I've put pauses for a breakdown in both directions. For the sideways + Friday.

PS. Although one pro I'm watching has opened downwards :)

When working on a breakdown you lose precious pips, those that come close to the breakdown.

The whole of April and early May in terms of work mercapacosta, it feels like forex is dying

emotraid:

Don't be sarcastic, it's my second week with this warrant and I'll become a pro... later... if I can ))))))

I'm sorry, but I don't know you and I didn't mean you at all.

Vlad72:

When you work on a breakdown, you lose precious pips, those that come close to the breakdown.

The whole of April and early May in terms of work mrzapakosta, it seems that forex is dying

Last year in mid-May the global slide in the eu from 1.52 to 1.19 ended and the sideways move to the end of the summer began.

wmlab:

I'm sorry, but I don't know you and I didn't mean you at all.

OK, then, because I was about to go off on a tear )))))
Reason: