[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 15: May 2012) - page 29

emotraid:

chrome and opera with Explorer, what else can you try? it's our Kaztelecom glitch ((((

try to copy the link... maybe the link won't go through...

_http://gannmasterforex.blogspot.com_

_ remove this (from the beginning and end)...

Vizard:

you'll see what I mean...

You should be locked in a room with no food and 100 bucks in your account....and a link to a netmag with delivery....in a couple of days you'll quickly learn how to chip away at your bread...and then maybe some butter... )))

Yeah, I guess I should, and it's a shame sometimes I do everything right, but then it comes out and bang... I wish I could learn to wait instead of rushing ahead)))

Vizard:

Try copying the link... maybe the link won't go through...
I tried that, just tell me what it is or I won't sleep, maybe you're hiding something profitable from me )))))

emotraid:

Yes, I guess so, and it's a shame sometimes I do everything right, but in the boom it comes out and bang... I wish I could learn to wait and not get ahead of myself)))

There are two ways... or take the same risks... bite a little...

or reduce the risks (to sit out if anything happens) and go to the older ones...

Vizard:

what kind of...))) well if the site doesn't open then the browser is glitchy...

No, I just thought there was a better browser with a translator)

emotraid:
so i tried that, just tell me what's up or i won't sleep, maybe you're hiding something profitable from me )))))

sleep well... there's no grail there ))))...

Vizard:

Try copying the link then... maybe the link won't go through...

_http://gannmasterforex.blogspot.com_

_ remove that (from the beginning and the end)...

no way... Same in Opera and Chrome

Vizard:

Sleep well... there's no grail there )))...

thank you, I will come into your dream, I will be in your dream, you will sleep in peace )))))))))))))))))

emotraid:

Thank you, I'll come into your dream, I'll be in your dream, you'll sleep in peace )))))))))))))))))

)))

emotraid:

Thank you, I will come into your dream, I will be in your dream, you will sleep peacefully )))))))))))))))))

I want to sleep peacefully too)))))
Reason: