Breaking through the morning flat - which pairs? - page 12

goldtrader >>:
Как предполагаете действовать если после 3-го переворота цена идёт в убыточную область?

There's a stop there. Fixing the moose.

Dserg писал(а) >>

I am stretching a linear regression channel (standard from Metatrader) by time: on usual days from 23 to 06, on Monday from open to 06 GMT

Here's today's EURGBP trade - closed with a profit.

It is also possible to trade on a breakdown of a regression channel stretched over the previous day. The surgeon has a regression indicator moving every 24 hours.

I estimated on my fingers.
Since 01.09.2009 on Eurobucks 4 series of 3 losses.
Total: out of ~ 140 trades 136 made profit of 0.618, 4 series - losses of 10.472.
I.e. we have a profit of 0.3 per trade (minus the spread).
Everything is measured in the width of the morning flat.

Here comes the tipster on the breakdown:

It looks great. But most importantly - the maximum series of losing trades is only 2 or 3. So, you can use martin to your liking.
I have no problem with it :-)
Files:

I plan to attach the balance curve control algorithm to the EA, which was mentioned in my other thread. I am planning to add a balance curve control algorithm to my EA, which was mentioned in my other thread.

Dserg >>:
К советнику планирую прикрутить алгоритм управления по кривой баланса, который упоминался в другой моей ветке. Т.к. при других настройках есть явные периоды роста и падения кривой депозита.

Interesting topic, please develop it further. It will do a lot of good if it can be followed through.

sever29 >>:

_LinRegrBuf.mq4, Dserg_Morning_v1.0.mq4- что куда втыкивать?

The first to the indicators, the second to the experts.

Dserg писал(а) >>

The first to the indicators, the second to the experts.

thanks, let's see....

Something's not working to test. Are the sets for 4 or 5 digit prices?
Reason: