[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 15: May 2012) - page 34

emotraid:

Everybody says so, but the hen takes it one day at a time )))

a very smart boy called, he calls me all the time, he promises 1.3050 or even lower before america... You're all in cahoots or something

I'm waiting for a pullback up (~1.3145). And there we will fly. Although, maybe we'll hang around for an hour or two more. But it would be good to reach the level of 1.3050! :)))

snail09_1:
Yeah, try it, maybe it'll work out. Didn't they teach Russian in school, or are you all such emotionally disturbed idiots?

Youth slang, jargon, pathos! :))) Call it what you want! :D

The influence of backyards, peers, movies, social media...

And this tendency to impermanence applies to all youthful movements (and to generations of people). Only it (slang, jargon, pathos) is different for everyone.

snail09_1:
Yeah, try it, maybe something will come out? Didn't they teach you Russian at school, or are you all such emotionally disturbed idiots?

You got a moose or something? )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

emotraid:

Everybody says so, but the hen takes it one day at a time )))

a very smart boy called, he calls me all the time, he promises 1.3050 or even lower before america... you're all in cahoots

On the contrary, I put mine off to buy from 1.3080 to 1.3087. I plan to take 100pp

yurchenko:
1.3315 tomorrow
Don't embarrass yourself with your predictions, don't.

MobileMan:
I'll put mine aside for a buy from 1.3080 to 1.3087. I plan to take 100pp

If it gets there, we'll see ))))

MobileMan:
I'll put mine aside for a buy from 1.3080 to 1.3087. I plan to take 100pp.
The main thing is to move the price, not to stand in one place. As soon as the price goes in the direction of some incident, it will go somewhere or other! :))

snail09_1:
Don't embarrass yourself with your predictions, don't.

You're a nervous wreck, get out of my sight and go bang your head against the rail, don't bother the traders ))))

snail, try to be polite, especially to the girls. OK?

MobileMan:

I'll put mine aside for a buy from 1.3080 to 1.3087. I plan to take 100pp

Geeee... we'll be there for sure... at any news...

emotraid:

If it gets there, let's see ))))
I am afraid it may reach 1.3050 ) and from there I will probably go up to 1.3050
Reason: