[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 15: May 2012) - page 166

Vizard:

ape and flex are formats without loss of quality....D/A converter (a sound card in simple terms - only a good one...better an external D/A converter of course)...
thanks a lot! on my laptop I listen to the internal speakers (live in another room and there Ona ...)

Ishim:

Apologies for the flub, but with the login you have changed too...... there is no confidence Tantrik.....why is this so ?

Ishim:
Thanks a lot! On my laptop I listen to the internal speakers for now (I live in another room and there she is...)

Vizard:

The euro is up a bit... that's all... what can you do if sales are going on.... )))) I'm disappointed...

Tomorrow is the euro day, not today, maybe a pullback on the news from Germany:

Evgen157:

Apologies for the flub, but with the login you have changed too...... there is no confidence Tantrik..... WHY SO?
what is the certainty? now the eu will go to 1.2615 and buy 1.2713 will give more profit. (silver closed ++)

Vizard:

I tried to look at dragons about five years ago (can't remember the exact time - someone on the forum showed me this)... I can't see anything... it's a complicated formation for visual analysis... if you see it and it works, good... trade it - why would you need someone else's opinion...
Opinions of others - dibs, dibs, dibs! It's coming back to me, so I brought it up. The first one was a trader, and the second one, his friend, evidently, was looking after him, adapting to him, like a friend. Well, profit to both of them! And why do you, Vizard, support this topic about the patterns? If you've answered, it means there are some gaps you don't know about? Or, were you trying to instruct the beginners from the position of an experienced trader? Go ahead. I like to watch your predictions, they help us beginners a lot.

snail09_1:
Opinions of others - dibs, dibs, dibs! It came to mind, so I brought it. For instance, I tried to analyze the fate of one trader and his friend, who appeared to be an expert in trading, tried to accustom himself to the first one. Well, profit to both of them! But why are you, Vizard, supporting the subject of patterns? If you've answered, it means there are some gaps you don't know about? Or, were you trying to instruct the beginners from the position of an experienced trader? Go ahead. I like to watch your predictions, they help us beginners a lot.

I have my own thoughts ( paternoster ))) if the dragon brings you profit then fine .... i said it to support you psychologically ... it's not just for the jackpot ... ok ...

I am not a beginner when I trade ... if you don't have a TSA ( a graphical one ), you are a beginner ... people who trade for 20 years and end up losing lots of money ... I don't have a graphical TS... so I'm a beginner like everyone else here)))...

I'm a bit of a learner myself...

Vizard:

i have my own thoughts ( paternoster))) if the dragon makes you a profit it's good... I just wanted to give you a mental boost... it's not just for the ride... ok...

Anyone who trades without a TS (a graphical one) - every day entering the market is a newbie... people who have been trading for 20 years and end up losing lots of money... I don't have a graphical TS... so I'm a beginner like everyone else here)))...

I'm a bit of a learner myself...

You're telling the truth.)

Evgen157:

I don't understand the channels yet..... you can probably tell by eye... You can see the dragon, can't you (I can't see it at all)...

ZS: That's not an answer ... that's bullshit:) .....You earn your own alcohol ... I have someone to feed ....)

That's right, let's move on, in a couple of months we'll copyright "Brad" and we'll be good to go. Your brand will begin to feed you and everyone you have to feed, well, me (modestly). You just do not relax and continue to write the cherished phrase. We will put your predictions on a couple of dozen webpages. And then, then... I'm thinking of getting you an analyst for a company. Well, more on that later.

Zy. Drawings do in Paint, when the curve is drawn by hand - people like it better. Well, do not forget about funny faces, the brand - it's not halam-balam!

strangerr:

I told you there was no sign of a U-turn...

It was reported today that the Eurogroup is calling on the eurozone countries to develop individual plans in case Greece leaves the currency bloc. This was reported by Reuters, citing unnamed officials in the currency bloc. At the same time agreement on the actual start of preparations for the exit of Greece from the eurozone was reached during a teleconference of the working group on May 21, 2012.

The report noted that no plans had been prepared at the eurozone level to avert the possible consequences of Greece's exit from the bloc "due to fears of information leaks".

Meanwhile, Greece's exit from the monetary union, if it is inevitable, should be handled as an "amicable separation", according to a confidential document from a eurozone country. Athens will have to be given appropriate financial aid by the European Union and the International Monetary Fund.

It's worth noting that not only politicians, investors and financial analysts, but also ordinary people are concerned about the fate of Greece and the entire Eurozone. According to a survey published on RBC's website, 39.8% of respondents believe the earliest possible withdrawal of Greece and other problematic countries from the European monetary block is necessary. Meanwhile, 27.7% of those who voted said this move won't end the crisis, 12.7% negatively evaluated the withdrawal of problematic countries from the bloc and believe the entire eurozone will suffer, another 5.8% assessed such a decision as "dangerous. 14% of respondents could offer no opinion.

Reason: