FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 18: August 2012) - page 243

Sdimm:

Nice to welcome another lady to the chudovette, can you tell us a little about how and most importantly what brought you here?
Nata's pretty =) My respects.

FAQ:

Why are you killing yourselves, (you'll never kill yourselves that way...).

I just reminded you gentlemen, of the current state of the mql4 forum, or do you think you're in a separate state here? So this is self-deception.

or moderators are allowed to do that?

nata:

I agree, 2356 has broken through and it's not long before the last support is 2169

I have it like this, not counting the level at the bottom of 2156

Mitusha:
Nata is pretty =) My respects.
Thank you, of course, but that's not why I'm here. I'd be happy for any tips and tricks.

nata:

And the button too............))) I'm a complete beginner, of course, but I'm getting there, so I think I can do it with your help and some mother's help .

illusion...don't waste your time on forums...learn the markets and develop your own axe...two or three years is not enough...set yourself up for a longer term...

nata:
Thank you, of course, but that's not why I'm here. I'd be happy to get any advice and teachings.

There's a lot of advice here))))))

OlegTs:
or are moderators allowed to do that?

Sire, where do you see rudeness here? Quote me if you please.

Vizard:

illusion... don't waste your time on forums... study the markets and develop your own axe... two or three years is not enough... set yourself up for a longer period...

I do not expect anything less - I know the basic course, and I am trying to look and listen to people's skills, because I do not have mine yet.

Sdimm:

Here's some advice))))))

You think? It's OK, I see that there are people here who don't even know who Bernanke is. I don't follow the fundamentals at all, so I'm probably not a complete nut. And I even have my own opinion.

Sdimm:

What's up, it's bouncing off the level but let's see if it will break through

in the corridor for now, not much up further the america will show or not... if the pennant draws on the hourly chart maybe try....

Reason: