[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 15: May 2012) - page 237

Scalpingcin:

No one can tell you that for sure now..... Not Mario Draghi, not me... There are so many factors piling up. It is impossible to describe all of them here .... You should watch TV with the channels I mentioned. In a month or so you'll get the hang of it...

But for now, my target is 1.21400 T/P is 161 pips higher...

Thanks, I will follow your advice.

P.S. Do I have to turn on the TV?

sever31:
Thanks, I'm in a bad way. I'll tell the knowledgeable later.
I'll tell them on the phone. They're on a business trip, as usual.

shestakoff84:

I closed that order in the afternoon and forgot it long ago)))

I came and went straight to the sell - damn, sell was slow

lotos7:
Ishim, 5 MINUTES = THIS IS Evil...
One screen - but TF all watch and m5 just m5 (especially valuable m1 - character, attitude, strength and I can't list everything)

Ishim:

I can't find it, what happened to me (maybe Stranger pulled it out of my beard)

Euro m5 (screwed the zulu tc so I wouldn't put any stops). Much not much do not know how to compare is the price and date - I do not want to flood - and will forget after 3 pages. I can personalize a screenshot a week before the minimum - if interesting.

Explain or give us the link on which page it was, what is the "zulu system" and the second question, what should we see in this chart that you earned 100 pips? Great, then the question is how do you know when to close...

emotraid:

I closed that order in the afternoon and forgot it long ago)))

I came and went straight to the sell - damn, sell was slow

did she close with a minus or what? i closed with a minus. i thought she'd come to her senses, turn around and forgive me)

Scalpingcin:

You need to watch TV all the time with the channels I mentioned.

If I watched TV, I would drain my deposits 10 times faster))) imho

HELLO GENTLEMEN TRADERI, WHY DO YOU THINK WE STOPPED?

shestakoff84:
i closed with a minus or what? i closed with a minus. i thought it would change its mind, turn around and forgive me))

I always place orders with a trawl, if the order is trending 100-150 pips, if counter-trend, then 30-45 pips.

I'm a bad trader, though... I'm a bad trader now. )))))))

MHER7777:
HELLO, GENTLEMEN TRADERS. WHY DO YOU THINK IT HAS STOPPED?
Becausethe market has an equal balance of buyers and sellers :)
Reason: