[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 15: May 2012) - page 231

shestakoff84:
Isn't it risky to go to 1.23?

Risky to trade currencies at all.

There will be a delay at 1.237. We could set a target here.

shestakoff84:
Isn't it risky to go to 1.23?

I personally only take into account the probabilities, at the moment, it is in favour of shorts.

The news based on statistics and data is bullshit, as I myself worked in law enforcement agencies and know that reports, statistics are tailored to specific tasks and goals. and this is the case everywhere, all over the world, and will be, regardless of sector and country. news, in my opinion, is an indicator of price speed, but not of its direction.

If you find a "pile-up" of probabilities in the price in one direction or the other, work with them, because they are the only ones that will help you to choose the direction with a slope of 50% or more

sever31:

personally, i only take into account the probabilities, currently, it is in favor of shorts.

I think news based on statistics and data is bullshit, as I myself worked in law enforcement and know that reports, statistics are tailored to specific goals and objectives. and so everywhere, all over the world, has been and will be. news, in my opinion, is an indicator of price speed, but not of its direction.

If you find a "pile-up" of probabilities in the price in one direction or the other, work with them, because they are the only ones that will help you choose the direction with a bias of 50% or more.

That fucked up 30 pips, it's kind of unexpected..... when you sell....

Just what I expected, I was waiting for this candle, now if the next 2 are not rising I will most likely sell

shestakoff84:
It fucked up by 30 pips, it's a bit unexpected..... when selling....
It's a law of foul play.... why don't they go down?)

shestakoff84:
That fuckin' 30 pips up, that's a bit unexpected..... when you sell....
yep... I'm telling you my thoughts on global directions with movements of thousands of pips and you're saying "it fucked up 30 pips".

this early morning in Ecuador, no roosters were singing )))) our beloved poet was sleeping peacefully ))) and had no idea what was happening on all five monitors at once...

Mini hitch :), put it in boo, very likely it won't go higher, though... If it does go higher, I don't mind, I've got a lot of pending orders at the top...

So, comrades, any thoughts on what's next? ....

shestakoff84:
So comrades, any thoughts, what's next? ....

Fighting for the level 2447 )))) Told you )))) Jump a bit and then go down ))))
Reason: