[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 15: May 2012) - page 222

I wish you a constant good mood, which will allow those around you (me included) to taste your poetry every 10-15 minutes!

30 May. /Dow Jones/. The euro/U.S. dollar pair is under pressure given what's happening to Spanish banks in terms of funding at the moment, says HiFX senior trader Stuart Eve. Spain's new downgrade by Egan Jones rattled markets ahead of the current session. Yves believes support for the pair is at 1.2450 and resistance is at 1.2540. He notes that "regardless of the outcome of the Greek election, Spain will definitely remain the focus of the markets in the coming months." He notes that Moody's, Fitch and S&P have Spain's rating on their review list with the possibility of a downgrade, and if the funding problems of Spanish banks continue, "there is a possibility that other agencies might downgrade sooner or later. The euro/dollar pair is trading at 1.2487 at the start of the New Zealand session against 1.2532 on Tuesday evening in New York.

Here we go again, Tantric is right!

solar:
I mean the currency markets have such a high speculative component that there is no point in watching any news, and even if you hear it, that news will have a lag ... and for one currency pair to have so many monitors ... in general it's all up to the amateur)))
I totally disagree! The news is important!
Although all currency pairs charts are mathematically based and strictly follow the correctly calculated channels, the news often (like today and Monday) makes serious corrections. I can't even imagine how to trade without looking at all versions of the news. Of course, they need to be filtered and take into account the interests of the news outlet.

For example if they didn't do a pre-election poll in Greece, or at least didn't publish it, the Gap would be down on Monday! And in a second you'd have thousands of dollars in your pocket. Or today, having analyzed the news I knew for sure that Spain will be downgraded and I sold on flat, though it is not correct, it is better not to go to market on flat. And guess how much I was guaranteed to withdraw on this long black candle!
So you're wrong.
But of course, in addition to the news, I always perform a long analysis of all the charts for the currency pairs that interest me. I often recalculate lines and channels, correct them as the trend moves and only then I make a deal. Do you know how many deals I do per week? You will not believe - 4 to 6 deals per week. No more than that.

Scalpingcin:
Yeah, it took me a long time to learn that... almost almost a year.
)))) it's just the beginning of the journey...

tara:
I wish you a constant good mood which will allow others (me included) to savour your poetry every 10-15 minutes!
Thank you! :) Not so often of course, but I will.... get banned as on one of the proevro forums for propaganda of the real trend, but I'll cheer you up here.... Of course!
Somebody's got to spill everything that comes out of their mouth! :-))))

Here's the latest for today:

I asked Sarkozy Nicolas

You left your post for ...fuck's sake?!

What's to become of the euro now?

There's a door out of the union.

And Alan has opened it.

♪ and your hopes have been furthered ♪

The euro has collapsed in fear.

All your efforts were for nothing!

;-)

Errata: It should read "And your hopes have been dashed".

Vizard:
)))) this is just the beginning of the journey...

Where's Margaret?

tara:

Where's Margaret?

Oh, she's here sometimes.

show me your turkey... have you finished it?

At least it's a sight for sore eyes...

Vizard:

yeah... sometimes...

show me your turkey... have you finished it?

at least it's good for the eye...

Which one?
Reason: