[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 15: May 2012) - page 198

wmlab:
Explain the tactics - I'll program them :)
You can't program my brain, it's impossible. And the tactics are simple: there are points where you can trade up, there are points where you can trade down, and there are points where you can trade both ways (or you put a double position or apply a reversal). Don't bother with this one, it's much more complicated than just trading one way.

wmlab:
Explain the tactics - I will program it :)

write it down - get it done - post it, give him time to write the trade.

(... and this - "don't even ask, you wouldn't understand anyway")

DmitriyN:
You can't program my brain, it's impossible. And the tactics are simple: there are points where you can trade up, there are points where you can trade down, and there are points where you can trade both ways (either by placing a double position or applying a reversal). Don't bother with this one, it's much more complicated than just trading one way.
It's unlikely to involve the whole brain in the trade. One question - what are you looking at when you trade? Indicators / History / News / Anything else ?

wmlab:
Hardly all brains are involved in trading. One question - what are you looking at when you trade? Indicators / History / News / Anything else ?
It depends on the strategy. No news or indicators in this case. We need to wait for the "crazies" to trade. There is a rule of thumb - "give way to the fool".
So I give it to them so that they "pass". Although, this rule does not fit all strategies.

wmlab:
Hardly all brains are involved in trading. One question - what are you looking at when you trade? Indicators / History / News / Anything else ?

I wrote an EA over the weekend that trades from Gann levels. So far it's horizontal. It is not very good. But it can be fine-tuned. I can give all calculations.

DmitriyN:
It depends on which strategy. In this case, no news and no indicators. You have to wait for the "crazies" to bounce back. There is a rule of thumb - the DDR rule, i.e. 'give way to the fool'.
So I give it to them so that they 'pass'. Although, this rule does not fit all strategies.
If I understand correctly, are you playing with low ATR or tick volumes?

Hello all. My brother Ishim has started messing around with precious metals)))) Mobilych doesn't come in.

strangerr:
Hello all. My brother Ishim has started messing around with precious metals)))) Mobilych doesn't come in.
Hi, I was just writing in the morning, and you had a fight over the Russian language in the Rada (but they all used Russian foul language).

wmlab:
If I understand correctly, are you playing at low ATR or tick volumes?
ATR does not apply in this case. Rather, it is a psychological game designed for the psychology of traders and brokers.
For example, pay attention to the size of the gap on the eurabax and compare it with the amount by which the price went up after the opening.

Ishim:
Hi, I was writing this morning and you had a fight over the Russian language in the Rada (but the foul language was all in Russian).

Do you have a video? I love fights )))))))
Reason: