[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 15: May 2012) - page 179

strangerr:

You know I don't use EAs.
Where do the triangles on the chart come from? I only have lines.

...on the bottom a possible eurow closing ....dodge...and that's a prerequisite...

Ishim:
Where are the triangles on the graph from? I only have lines.

So you have a bot drawing lines?

strangerr:

So you have a bot drawing the lines?
I just downloaded a new MT4 MT4 - it opened immediately! (the old one had to wait 10 minutes) so MT draws (by the way, long time ago I sold the EUR to 1.25 waiting)

the Swiss with their interventions...

Hello, everyone. I've been in a bit of a rut for the last two weeks, so I'm not really showing up. Tell me, who's standing where?!

lotos7:
French-style economic development programme or German-style austerity? Greece in the eurozone or out of it? The extraordinary EU summit did not provide clear answers.

I don't know what they will do about Greece, but in my opinion it's better to default...

I will give the example of the average citizen of our country:

A person took a loan from a bank, let's say a credit card worth 10,000 d.u. and he buys everything for himself, his income allowed him to repay the debt to the bank on the loan. Then he either got fired from his job and started living on welfare benefits or his salary was reduced, so his income decreased, while he still has the loan and he has to pay it off + interest to the bank ... time passes and it comes to the point that he already owes 10,000 EU and he needs 600 EU to pay it off every month (so he won't pay any penalty interest) and he needs 600 EU for housing and his income is only 600 EU and the interest is growing and will come to the point where he will have to use the credit card less and less since his income will only cover interest payments. The person has reached the breaking point because he was not saving money earlier and thought he could manage, he had a job or some other source of income, but he failed.... The same thing is happening in Greece. People have taken loans, but the sources of repayment cannot provide loans and the economy has come to a standstill... As far as I know the usual commodity exchange is going on there between Greeks...

MobileMan:

Hello all. I've been in a bit of a rut for the last two weeks, so I'm not really showing up. Tell me, who's standing where?!

I personally am sitting down, tomorrow is a business trip and I'm going to lie down for a rest.

margaret:

I don't know what they will do about Greece, but in my opinion it is better to default...

I will give an example of an ordinary citizen of our country:

A person took a loan from a bank, let us assume a credit card worth 10,000 d.u., he bought himself everything, did not deny himself anything, his income enabled him to pay off debts to the bank on the loan, and then he either got fired from his job and began to live on welfare or had his salary reduced, so that his income has decreased, and he has a loan and needs to pay it + interest to the bank ... time passes and it comes to the point that he already owes 10,000 EU and he needs 600 EU to pay it off every month (so he won't pay any penalty interest) and he needs 600 EU for housing and his income is only 600 EU and the interest is growing and will come to the point where he will have to use the credit card less and less since his income will only cover interest payments. The person has reached the breaking point because he was not saving money earlier and thought he could manage, he had a job or some other source of income, but he failed.... The same thing is happening in Greece. People have taken loans, but the sources of repayment cannot provide loans and the economy has come to a standstill... As far as I know the usual commodity exchange is going on there between Greeks...

This man made the biggest mistake of his life when he took the credit card, you can not live in debt, the purpose of any bank is not to get the interest on the loan, and to drive a person (country) in servitude for life and milk him (her) for the rest of his life)))

strangerr:

This man made the biggest mistake of his life when he picked up that very credit card, you cannot live in debt, the goal of any bank is not to get the interest on the loan, but to put a person (country) in a lifelong bondage and milk him (her) for the rest of his life)))
Greece has been in debt to everyone for its entire history and the country has had more than one default. Greece has historically been the world's biggest pre-fault country in the last millennium, I do not understand how it got into the EU...
Reason: