[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 15: May 2012) - page 180

strangerr:

The man has done the most foolish thing in his life when he got his hands on a credit card. You cannot live in debt, the purpose of any bank is not to earn interest on the loan, but to put the man (the country) in a lifelong bondage and milk him (her) for the rest of his life)))

oops i agree.... as one banker used to say - our job is to give you an umbrella to prevent rain in sunny weather))))

an investor wrote today - I'm going to invest some money and then I'll take out a loan and fill it up with more.... and i'm telling her not to do it-- it's stupid....

margaret:
Greece has owed everyone its entire history and has had more than one default, Greece has historically had the highest number of pre-faults in the world in the last millennium, I don't understand how it got into the EU...
That's why they took it in the first place - to mess with minds....)))) what a lot of work for analysts))) everything is artificial and there is no default...)))

rigc:

oops i agree.... as one banker used to say - our job is to give you an umbrella to prevent rain in sunny weather))))

an investor wrote today - I'm going to invest some money and then I'll take out a loan and fill it up with more.... I'm telling her not to do it - it's stupid....

you can also earn money on a loan: take a USD 10,000 loan from a swiss bank for example at 3% interest and deposit it in our bank at 15% interest, so you repay the loan and you also earn interest.

margaret:
You can also make money on the loan: Take a loan of $10,000 from a Swiss bank, for example, at 3 per cent and deposit it with our bank at 15 per cent, so you repay the loan and receive interest as well.
who would give it)))

...in Ukraine, 55% of deposits in banks are in foreign currency... do not trust the system... so interest rates are not high... about 6.5% per annum...

rigc:
who would give it to him)))

...love Switzerland...

Cvinto:
that's why they took it in the first place - to mess with heads....)))) how much work analysts have got )))) everything is artificial and there is no default...)))
maybe, but the situation will not improve... They need to sell something to pay off their debt, but they have nothing to sell (except bonds) or the debt will be 'forgiven'...

margaret:
You can also make money on the loan: Take a loan of $10,000 from a Swiss bank, for example, at 3 per cent and deposit it with our bank at 15 per cent, so you repay the loan and receive interest as well.

You may not even get your own money from our bank, let alone the interest.)

strangerr:

And from our bank, you might not even get the interest, you might not even get your own money))))
There is only one way out, buy a house and rent it out

margaret:

When is Merkel's re-election?
Reason: