[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 15: May 2012) - page 33

emotraid:
the terminal's tehanalysis is out there, as my grandmother says, buttered to my heart ))))))))

Decide first: with a knife or with butter?

strangerr:

What do you mean where? Each of you has some rules for opening a deal, but for some reason you stubbornly want to predict the future, so I can't predict the future)))
What a great answer! I admire that!

21april:

First of all, decide: with a knife or with oil?

With oil, I said, don't nirvive me )))))

A break in the upward trend has taken place. I told you that back on 30 May. Catch pips on pullbacks. Before the Olympics the cable will fall, quite naturally, only to rise sharply later.

emotraid:

I wrote in oil, nirviruti me )))))
make a wish, you have a cool number on your avatar))

OlegTs:
make a wish, you have a cool number on your avatar))

(I did)))

The euro is holding at monthly lows amid fears of leadership changes in France and Greece, where elections will be held this weekend. The market fears that a leadership change in these countries could undo all the efforts and reforms adopted by the previous leadership to address the euro region's debt crisis. On May 6, French voters will vote in the last round of the country's presidential race, while Greeks will elect a new parliament. If Greece's governing coalition fails to win a convincing majority, we could be in for "a couple of volatile weeks that could knock the euro out of gear.

emotraid:

(I've made a wish)))
I think for your wishes you need to move TP after all! ;)

MaxZ:
I think for your wishes it's time to move TP! ;)

Everybody says so, but the hen eats every little kernel ))))

a very smart boy called, he calls me all the time, he promises 1.3050 or even lower before america... You're all in cahoots!

emotraid:

well, i'm already exhausted from two weeks of sitting... i'd like to go down, but whatever, i'll let the moose do it as soon as possible))))))) i'll trine it starting from the next deal ))))
Yeah, trine it, maybe something will come out? Didn't they teach you Russian at school, or are you all such emotionally disturbed idiots?
Reason: