Humour - page 221

===========

Metropolitan police catch athlete in Moscow

"... When the girl brought the money for the flat, the suspects beat her up and then robbed her.
The perpetrator, who came to the club together with her 25-year-old young man from Ivanovo, then beat up the security guard of the establishment.
"When the local criminal authority rushed to calm her down, she beat him up as well," the press release said. - She then went outside and began taking out her anger on the car parked outside.
Having damaged the bonnet and door with her foot, the athlete also beat up the owner of the car, who ran out of the club at the sound of the alarm.
The owner of the place called the police, but the girl resisted even to the guards.
According to the CID, despite all the violations, "they had no grounds to initiate criminal proceedings at that time. The young men were released and asked to report to the police the next day, but they fled..."(c)

leonid553:

===========

Metropolitan police caught an athlete in Moscow

"... When the girl brought the money for the flat, the suspects beat her up and then robbed her.
The perpetrator, who came to the club with her 25-year-old boyfriend from Ivanovo, then beat up the venue's security guard.
"When the local criminal authority rushed to calm her down, she beat him up as well," the press release said. - She then went outside and began taking out her anger on the car parked outside.
Having damaged the bonnet and door with her foot, the athlete also beat up the owner of the car, who ran out of the club at the sound of the alarm.
The owner of the place called the police, but the girl resisted even to the guards.
According to the CID, despite all the violations, "they had no grounds to initiate criminal proceedings at that time. The young men were released and asked to report to the police the next day, but they fled..."(c)

It's all right.

It's not like going out to a peaceful demonstration with a white ribbon.

Well, that's a yes! Besides, this madam's story reminds me of a nursery rhyme:

Robin Bobin Barabek
Ate forty men,
And a cow and a bull,
And the crooked butcher,
And a cart and an arc,
And a broom and a poker,
And the church, and the house,
And the blacksmith's shop and the blacksmith's shop,
And then he said:
"My stomach hurts!"

1927 (Korney Ivanovich)

- My computer can't see the printer, I've turned the monitor to it, but it still says it can't see it. What should I do?
- Show me with your finger.

leonid553:

Well, that's a yes! Besides, this madam's story reminds me of a nursery rhyme:

Robin Bobin Barabek
Ate forty men,
And a cow and a bull,
And the crooked butcher,
And a cart and an arc,
And a broom and a poker,
And the church, and the house,
And the blacksmith's shop and the blacksmith's shop,
And then he said:
"My stomach hurts!"

1927 (Korney Ivanovich)

Korney Ivanovich Chukovsky is a great Russian poet if only because after the words "... a blanket ran away, a sheet flew away..." he managed to avoid the rhyme %ballo and %uunya.

- Why do people often write a seven with a dash in the middle?
- It's an old story... When Moses came down from Mount Sinai, read to the people the Ten Commandments and came to the seventh commandment, "Thou shalt not commit adultery", the people began to shout, "Cross out the seven, cross out the seven!

Avtovaz has begun its conquest of the German car market by sending two dozen Lada Granta to battle

p.s.

For 2015, Avtovaz has planned a radical restyling of the VAZ 4x4 (Niva, as it used to be called). It will have washer nozzles from the Priora and a new radiator grille.

Reason: