[ARCHIVE] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 14: April 2012) - page 56

Whew... barely had time to close....

2012.04.12 16:51:01 '1127349': order #245952218 sell 2.00 EURUSD at 1.3169 sl: 0.0000 tp: 0.0000 closed at price 1.3168

Probably, they will start to disbelieve it ))))

M_Dimens:

12.04.12 17:39

Euro forecasts most controversial

Despite the euro rising today, not all analysts are in a hurry to rejoice. For example, RWC Capital believes that the Italian auction and the performance of Spanish banks suggest that the Eurozone problems are growing like a snowball. The bank plans to sell the Euro and expects it to fall to 1.26 in the short term. Even if risk appetite picks up, the euro will lag behind other currencies due to debt problems and an unhealthy banking sector.

short-term is a couple of days at most...or am I misunderstanding the above.??????

M_Dimens:

12.04.12 17:39

Euro forecasts most controversial

Despite the euro rising today, not all analysts are in a hurry to rejoice. For example, RWC Capital believes that the Italian auction and the performance of Spanish banks suggest that the Eurozone problems are growing like a snowball. The bank plans to sell the Euro and expects it to fall to 1.26 in the short term. Even if risk appetite picks up, the euro will lag behind other currencies due to debt problems and an unhealthy banking sector.

They don't know what they're writing about - "just in case"...

forte928:
Short-term is a couple of days at most...or am I misunderstanding the above. ??????
a week or two

No, it's still a sell. Moved to 1.3180

forte928:
short-term is a couple of days at the most...or am I misunderstanding the above... ??????

their standards are whatever... their funds hold positions for half a year or more... they don't care - they have a lb... they'll wait it out... and for more lb they just throw dust in people's eyes... to make them carry it )))

MobileMan:

I'm good if we hit your limit.

Vizard:

They have indeterminate measures... their funds hold positions for six months or more... they do not care - they have a free float... they will wait it out... and for more free float they just throw dust in people's eyes... to make them carry it ))))

I am looking at my indices for EUR myself, the movement is weak.

Basically, the increase in the EURUSD exchange rate is due to the fall of the dollar

rigc:
I'd be fine if we hit your limit.
it's at 1.3250. But I will hold this sell at 1.3180 as well. In fact, I expect a big drop and we can keep these sells in the mid-term. One more pending order will be at 1.3335-40 (you can see from my screenshot - what is the volume there)

MobileMan:

Well, a correction of 30 pips may be possible and then go up again...
Reason: