[ARCHIVE] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 14: April 2012) - page 61

Ishim:
3250 won't be there - sassed (scary as hell) go to 25 and under.
on what basis did you decide that?

margaret:
What makes you say that?

i had a shot...and the garden is already planted)))

what do they say about the foundation?

MobileMan:

))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) state is better

and here's a screenshot

and show the snap of 1.27

Vizard:

I had a shot... the garden's already planted...)

what's the word on the foundation?

the eu should be going down in the fda but it's being pulled by the eu's ears

margaret:
and show the sall from 1.27
I won't) stop showing it ) I've shown you so much already. But it is there. On another account and broker. I'll show it when I close... (maybe). It just pisses me off when some incompetent people do not believe that this happens. But it does)

MobileMan:
I won't) stop showing ) I've shown you so much already. But it is there. On another account and broker. I'll show it when I close... (maybe)
Just as a girl to a guy: I will kiss you. Later. If you want me to.

MobileMan:
I won't) stop showing ) I've shown you so much already. But it is there. On another account and broker. I'll show it when I close... (maybe). It just pisses me off when some incompetent people do not believe that this happens. But it does).
There's no pleasing everyone, it's an ironclad rule.

yosuf:
There's no pleasing everyone, there's an ironclad rule.
Hi! Haven't heard from you in a while! What can you tell us about the situation? I'm interested in your perspective. And your advisor's

yosuf:
There's no pleasing everyone, there's an ironclad rule.

you better show the work of 18 in realtime.... a couple of three months...))) with deals...

MobileMan:
Hi! Haven't heard from you in a while ! What can you tell us about this situation? I'm interested in your vision. And your advisor

is a smile...
Reason: