[ARCHIVE!] Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass by. Can't go anywhere without you - 4. - page 560

angelina8:
in order to withdraw funds

It depends on the brokerage company. I, for example, have a copy of my passport and a questionnaire

A copy of passport 1,2 and 11? What is the form?

angelina8:
to withdraw funds

Actually, you do not need to upload any documents to your personal account. The funds are withdrawn to the same account or the same payment system through which they were entered, if I'm not mistaken, 1 month after the activation of the payment system (the first entry of money through it). in some cases, the CA may require verification of the account. for this you must send a scan of your passport (spread with photo and residency details) and a scan of your signed application. For more information please go to the documents section in your Personal Area.

In TeleTRADE the funds are withdrawn through my personal account, but when you click on withdrawal you get a windowYou have to upload your identification document. Of course on Monday I will ask them what document must be uploaded, I just wanted to know now, maybe someone knows.

angelina8:
In TeleTRADE the funds are withdrawn through my personal account, but when you click on withdrawal you get a windowYou have to upload your identification document. Of course on Monday I will ask them what document must be uploaded, I just want to know now, maybe someone knows.

Sorry, Ihave not worked withTeleTRADE, but the passport is an identity document anyway. Look if there is an account verification section in your personal account, and if there is, it should list the necessary documents.

angelina8:
In TeleTRADE the funds are withdrawn through a personal account, but when you click on withdrawal, a window appearsYou have to upload a document proving your identity. I am sure I will ask them on Monday. I just wanted to know if someone knows.

I think it is better to contact TeleTrade with this information. Maybe a driving licence will do.

In principle, a copy of your passport will be fine (it is, after all, the main document).

Sometimes I get cents added to my account up to $1, which is good but I wonder why it happens. I got it again today on the 1st)

Beowulf:
Sometimes I get cents added to my account up to $1, which is good but I wonder why it happens. I got it again today on the 1st)

Probably a percentage of free money.

Beowulf:
InstaForex gives bonuses for the volume of trades made. For more information on this, please contact your broker.

I am glad to welcome everyone who has found time to communicate here and the patience to answer questions from newbies))

The question is about testing a trading system, but it might be difficult to answer:

A new trading system, it needs to be tested on history, but the decision is made in three time frames. But when you test it with a MACD sample or Moving Average Expert Advisor, you will only be able to make a decision on one time frame.

What Expert Advisor should I use to see the results in three timeframes simultaneously, like I see in real trading?

Here is an example: left to right, Day-Four-Hour

Reason: