No Paypal and Now Epayments not allowing a new account application?

Hi guys,

As I'm sure you know Paypal no longer works on MQL5. Finally after more than $1,500 in fees have accumulated I've given up and tried to open an Epayments account in order to withdraw the funds this way, however it's falling down on the first fence because they are not sending a confirmation email. I've checked the spam folder and there is no email there either. My question is has anyone else experienced this and managed to resolve it. 

Thanks

Gary

Gary Comey :

Hi guys,

As I'm sure you know Paypal no longer works on MQL5. Finally after more than $1,500 in fees have accumulated I've given up and tried to open an Epayments account in order to withdraw the funds this way, however it's falling down on the first fence because they are not sending a confirmation email. I've checked the spam folder and there is no email there either. My question is has anyone else experienced this and managed to resolve it. 

Thanks

Gary

They already said that soon everything will work. Must wait!

I hope everything is running by Friday since MQL5 admins don't work on the weekends.

we all wish that paypal is back to work again as webmoney costs me lot of fees

zay rayder:
we all wish that paypal is back to work again as webmoney costs me lot of fees

ePayments is the less costly method of withdrawing your MQL5 earned funds.

E-Payments was responsive at the first moment with my address proof. They denied all my tries. After 5 or 6 tries they just don't reply anymore. They don't reply about my address proof neither about my service desk request.

My Address proof is meeting the way they specific in the website.

I'm stucked to withdraw from MQl5.com .

Yes, I agree that using withdrawals via ePayments is easy, convenient and fast. It only takes 5-10 minutes to complete a financial transaction.

Eklon Eleuterio:

E-Payments was responsive at the first moment with my address proof. They denied all my tries. After 5 or 6 tries they just don't reply anymore. They don't reply about my address proof neither about my service desk request.

My Address proof is meeting the way they specific in the website.

I'm stucked to withdraw from MQl5.com .

Yes, at first I encountered a problem as well. Many times I was rejected.

The current residence document must be the same as the one you filled out by registering with the same name and current residence. In addition, the uploading of documents must come from actual photos that have not been scanned and submitted as JPG images, not PDF files.

Hope that will be helpful to you.

respect

If Paypal does not work anymore, then management should add new  payment system. Skrill, Neteller, BItcoin and PM are popular payment systems.

this is a problem. i am trying to renew your signals but paypal is removed for funding. Now theres no way for me to renew subscriptions :(

Kit Gordon Queja:
this is a problem. i am trying to renew your signals but paypal is removed for funding. Now theres no way for me to renew subscriptions :(
Yea if PayPal is not restored soon I don’t see how traders won’t just prioritise other copy trading platforms. I feel bad for mql5 that they’ve apparently been somehow targeted by PayPal. On the other hand I feel sorry for me too. 
Reason: