Direct access to the MOEX (MICEX) currency section in MetaTrader 5 - page 2

In the internal test of the option strategy analyser:

Well done! It's not going to stop there!

I just casually imagined testing an option strategy in the MT tester. And then I thought - no, I'd better not))

We have started providing MetaTrader 5 for trading on the Moscow Exchange market from today!
Files:
MetaTrader_5.png  215 kb

OpenBroker:
As of today, we have started providing MetaTrader 5 for trading on the Moscow Exchange!
If only it were possible to register with you via the internet (for non-residents).

barabashkakvn:
If only it were possible to register with you online (for non-residents).
Unfortunately, this is a regulatory restriction. We are obliged to identify the customer.

OpenBroker:
Unfortunately, these are regulatory restrictions. We are obliged to identify the customer.
Can't we do it by post? Or through a delivery service? I've done it without going to a broker. Maybe you can do that too?

OpenBroker:
Unfortunately these are regulatory restrictions. We are obliged to identify the customer.

Are you a representative of broker Otkritie? A very sensible suggestion - write a detailed article on the procedure for opening an account for a non-resident of Russia.

There's nothing on your website, not even a forum.

This is the first time I have wanted to open an account in my own name and not in the name of my uncle Vasya. I want to pay double tax in case of profit!

Edic:

Are you a representative of broker Otkritie? A very sensible suggestion - write a detailed article on the procedure for opening an account for a non-resident of Russia.

There's nothing on your website, not even a forum.

This is the first time I have wanted to open an account in my own name, and not in the name of my uncle Vasya. I want to pay double tax if I make a profit!

Thank you for your constructive request!

To open an account you as a non-resident of the Russian Federation have to provide:

1. Notarised translation of your passport
  2. The document with the address of your residence registration (if your passport does not have one)
  3. The document, confirming the right to stay in Russia (visa, work permit, migration card, etc.).

You send scanned copies of the documents - our lawyers will check them (make the necessary adjustments) and confirm the opening of the account.

Only after that you can go to any of our offices in person (this is a prerequisite for non-residents) and sign a pre-prepared set of documents.

OpenBroker:

Only then can you go to any of our offices in person (this is a prerequisite for non-residents) and sign a pre-prepared set of documents.

Abolish this nonsense condition.

Do it this way - you forward the documents, the client signs and sends them back.

To further confirm their non-faithfulness, the client must attach a video of him dancing the lambada with his passport and shouting the phrase: "Otkrytie is the best broker".

OpenBroker:

Thank you for your constructive request!

To open an account you as a non-resident of the Russian Federation need to provide:

1. Notarised translation of your passport
  2. The document with the residence registration address (if your passport does not have one)
  3. The document, confirming the right to stay in Russia (visa, work permit, migration card, etc.).

You send scanned copies of the documents - our lawyers will check (check your documents) and confirm that the account has been opened.

Only after that you can go to any of our offices in person (this is a prerequisite for non-residents) and sign a pre-prepared set of documents.

This is discrimination against Israeli and Ukrainian citizens!
Reason: