MT4 doesn't have long to live - page 38

Reshetov:

Which rooms, which sysadmin has to do with contracts? What kind of nonsense are you talking? Go and exchange WebMoney from one wallet to another through an electronic exchanger. No sysadmins, no rooms. One party remotely places an order in the price stack, signing it with EDS, the other party can also remotely agree to a transaction on this order, certifying the intentions with his EDS. The contract is made, the exchange takes place, the deal is executed. That is the whole exchange procedure.

The sysadmin is asleep, the currency title deeds are exchanged.

So we are talking about different things - I am talking about the exchange, you are talking about WebMoney!

So if I'm getting glass data - why should I be 'independent'?

What does 'independent supplier' mean? If he can't enforce the deal - his role?

To tease out 'better' prices?

;)

Independence is the best guarantee of the reality of the quotes, the reality of the analysis and the improved quality of the trading decision. At this price, you put it in the betting market and wait for the trade to be concluded. The usual stack scheme.

faa1947: In doing so, it is important to make access to modern mathematics as difficult as possible, thus minimising the costs played against us by pseudo-brokers.

Where's the complication in that? Algorithm libraries are open, you can calculate as much as you like.

Why Matlab and not your favourite EViews or something else? Why tie your trading platform to a specific implementation of mathematical algorithms?

Go to the EViews forum and swing the rights there, suggesting it should be integrated with some terminal. I wonder how you will be received there.

Mathemat:

Where's the complication in that? Algorithm libraries are open, you can calculate as much as you like.

Why Matlab and not your favourite EViews or something else? Why tie your trading platform to a specific implementation of mathematical algorithms?

Go to the EViews forum and swing the rights there, offering to integrate it with some terminal. I wonder how you will be received there.

Matlab is an example of open software. EV is a very closed system.

I don't swing the rights, and you're not on the arrow. There is a discussion about the future of the meta-quota policy, the topic has not been banned, so I am speaking out.

faa1947:
Independence is the best guarantee of the reality of the quotes, the reality of the analysis and the improved quality of the trading decision. At this price, you put it in the betting market and wait for the trade to be concluded. The usual betting market scheme.

There is no particular problem in the exchange to get a rel-time quote and you don't need an independent vendor for that. There is a problem with executing trades (which by the way the whole HFT industry uses). Historical quotes are a slightly different topic

Avals:

There is no particular problem in an exchange with obtaining a Reel Time quote and you don't need an independent supplier for that. There is an execution problem (which by the way the whole HFT industry uses). Historical quotes are a slightly different issue.
It's not the exchange you have access to, it's what the broker gave you. I ran into this in 2008 when it delayed quotes for a few minutes and then jumped.

faa1947:
Independence is the best guarantee of the reality of the quotes, the reality of the analysis and the improved quality of the trading decision. At this price, you put it in the betting market and wait for the trade to be concluded. The usual betting market scheme.
At the exchange, the guarantee of the quotes reality is present from the beginning, because all quotations are recorded. Do you need any other guarantee?

Andrei01:
On an exchange, there is an inherent guarantee that the quotes are real because all the quotes are recorded. Is there any need for more guarantees?
See above.

faa1947:
You don't have access to the exchange, you have access to what the broker gave you. I ran into this in 2008 when it delayed quotes for a few minutes and then jumped.
If the broker is regulated then this sort of thing should be compensated to clients.

Nafany:
But we are talking about different things - I am talking about the exchange, and you are talking about WebMoney!

I gave an example for those who are particularly gifted, as traded on the electronic exchange without intermediaries in the form of brokers. WebMoney exchanger does not differ from the exchange, because all the same thing is present: the rate, spread, demand, supply, commission. Only there are no brokers, and therefore there is no additional overheads and time costs.