FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 13: March 2012) - page 72

Breaking through 3097 will open the wicket to 2950...I think it will be a struggle if they don't break out...

MobileMan:

horns up for almost an hour now... gaining strength... Fuckin' down...)

let's see how the slingshot pulls up!

lotos7:

Breaking through the 3097 level will open the wicket to the 2950 level...

but they're not buying... might still be 1.3100, but the bottom buy is 3180.

Galina_78:
I hadn't noticed, but thanks for the info.
That's because the US has been buying up its dollar for the second week in a row...about $6.5 trillion was bought last week.

margaret:
That's because the US has been buying up its dollar for the second week in a row...about $6.5 trillion was bought last week.

Margaret tell me where you look.
Thank you in advance!

Tantrik:
no buy in... Maybe it will be 1.3100, but the bottom buy is 3180.

The trend line at 4 o'clock has been broken...??... if you do not mind showing the picture...

margaret:
Margaret hesitate to ask on h1 gbpusd is this a reversal if so is it affecting the euro too is it or am i wrong? thanks in advance

As I said before, I cannot take the risk, because 150 points to the trend line did not fall ! There's still the opinion that the bull trend is not over!

If it breaks through the trend line, the bulls will be dead!

lotos7:

The trend line at 4 o'clock has been broken...??... if you don't mind, show me your picture...

Either along the channel or from the next trendline of 1.30. (these obvious trendlines always break!)

Digamma:

Margaret, tell me where you look.
thanks in advance!

On TV.
Reason: