FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 13: March 2012) - page 66

Vlad72:

on the clock oversold, expect to go up

Overhead resistance from Oct 4 at 1.3145, failed to break it on Dec 21.I think it will hold.

MobileMan:

Guys, drop the bad stuff. Don't listen to the bullies. NO "last hike south"... I am telling you 100% that we will go down on Tuesday as well. Just on Monday we may stumble on the spot (also not a fact), but on Tuesday we will definitely go DOWN! The current rise is over and the EUR starts going where it should have gone back in January.

P.S. As they say - "Valera, it's your time". Anyway, I'll be salting, and a lot of it.

That was my post. I posted it on Friday before lunchtime.

MobileMan:

That was my post. I posted it before lunch on Friday.
So what does it imply? ))

By the way, I expect a stronger drop tomorrow than today. You can safely leave the sells for the day or move them to a Buy if you have taken a lot of profits (more than 50pp)

tingol:
And what follows from that? ))

so far, so good.

MOHCTP36:

Overhead resistance from October 4 at 1.3145, failed to break it on December 21.I think it will hold.
this is bullshit

7Konstantin7:

there may be a kickback, I don't like that kind of volumetric...

What if bye ;D

from 3178 rural limit...and waiting for news tomorrow from the americans...have they beaten unemployment...? !!! once again...

lotos7:
From 3178 Selim ... waiting for news tomorrow from the Americans ... have they beaten unemployment ...? !! once again...

We should go there, you make more money unemployed there :D than you do here in Fore.

need a car... go to the dump :D motorboat all there for free, and in good condition it would cost a lot here

I have not been there myself... but I have seen a lot of programs and heard from people...

By the way, they also send such graphs! Maybe they are more accurate I will have to check them!

Reason: