What's the Holy Grail for the people? - page 4

trader781:
I have my shopping hanging up and I'm not worried about it.

Believe me.

We don't worry about your shopping either))

Uladzimir Izerski:

I once looked up, I won't say in a competition, and was a bit taken aback.

A comrade from the People's Republic of China was more than ten times ahead of the second competitor and the subsequent ones, who were in a tight group.

Interested. I looked it up on other websites and it turned out that it had the same result. It turns out that there are talents and there are grails. But not all of them have, to be more precise, not all of them improve their strategies to the level of the grail.

Let me make it simple: if there is a price movement then you can make profit. Without any movement there is no profit. And losses are bound to happen.

There are a thousand and one ways to determine the direction of price movement.

We already have monkeys on the move. Almost all of them.

As far as the Grail is concerned, this is probably nonsense.

Vladislav Andruschenko

There is the following option: hire a good advisor, who is competent and who will tell you how to organise a profitable business.

Set it up for a monthly profit of 15 or more.

the advisor is ready.

With this approach, no one will sell you anything. When you buy any product, you are not just taking it on your balance sheet, you are also taking on the burden of responsibility for its productivity and longevity.

Your approach - buy, if it does not work a month later write a negative review. And no one will say that I haven't done everything to earn a lot.

Renat Akhtyamov:
as far as the Grail is concerned, it's probably bullshit.

For some people it is nonsense, for others it is a successful trading system.

A successful trading system is good as long as few traders use it, otherwise it becomes an object of liquidity for sharks.

Uladzimir Izerski:

A successful trading system is good as long as few traders use it, otherwise it becomes an object of liquidity for "sharks".

I totally disagree. Sharks don't need a TS. They chew the minus that the TS gives them, they also use the wrong input from the TS. And if the TC gives it all to the sharks, then such a TC is bullshit and has nothing to do with the grail.

The grail is that "shark".

roma_krasava:

With this approach, no one will sell you anything. When you buy any product, you don't just take the product on your balance sheet, you also take the burden of responsibility for its productivity and longevity.

Your approach - I buy it, if it does not work in a month, I will write a negative review. And no one will say that I have not done everything to earn a lot.

I mean, how so? I didn't buy anything.
For you, an Expert Advisor is a robot.
For me, an advisor is an advisor who gives advice, recommendations, a human being after all.

Alexander Milyoff:

Please tell me, has anyone seen an EA that makes good profits year after year? And not in test mode, but on a real account? Are there any at all? How much does it cost ?
yes, there are some on the net, infobiznesmen, they make a steady profit on their tips and trading advice.

Alexander Milyoff:

GREETINGS TO ALL PATHFINDERS, MATHEMATICIANS, PILGRIMS AND CODERS !

GREAT PROFITS TO ALL !

Tell me please, has anyone seen an EA that makes good profits year after year ? And not in test mode but on a real account? Are there any at all ? How much does it cost?

as much as he can give.

Uladzimir Izerski:

A successful trading system is good as long as few traders use it, otherwise it becomes an object of liquidity for "sharks".

Thank you, that's funny.
Reason: