[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts & Consequences (Episode 12: February 2012) - page 92

Tantrik:
So it's not based on vertices! matmatically?

Well, you could say so )))) Somewhere far to the left behind the screen there were found two bars with maximum and minimum volumes on certain samples and that's where it all started ))))

margaret:
Yeah, we'll see, there's a trend, but I've already been told that 1.42 is not far off

Way to go!

strangerr:

I had it on the 13th of January, no cancellation yet.

I have a different one )))) On ticks )))

artikul:

You could say that )))) Somewhere far to the left behind the screen there were found two bars with maximum and minimum volumes on certain samples and that's where it all started )))
got it!

Tantrik:
Got it! Mystique!

When I was trading minutes, my energy signals often coincided with Stranger's VSA signals, almost in sync )))) And he was watching the futures volumes )))) So the mystery is that my numerology correlates quite well with those volumes )))

Tantrik:
Got it! Mystique!

Well, see, and you didn't fumble behind the monitor, did anything go wrong? ))))))))))))

Tantrik:
Got it! Mystique!

But the question of what I will do next if it goes up is incorrect, because I am not trading now, but researching )))

artikul:

And the question what I will do next if it goes up - is incorrect, because I'm not trading now, but researching )))

That's right, scare him off, because he's getting out of hand))))))

margaret:
Yeah, we'll see, there's a trend, but I've already been told that 1.42 isn't far off.

you're good at it.....

and if you see 29, what do you think? ))))

strangerr:

That's right, get him out of the way, he's getting out of hand))))))
You know I'm not indifferent to trends.)
Reason: