[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts & Consequences (Episode 12: February 2012) - page 43

strangerr:

I know, that's why they don't care.

Now imagine - a drug addict (usa) regularly goes to a drug dealer for a dose (china) ... everything is fine ... we sit down and have a good time ... bang))) we will not sell any more solution to you )))) and then comes the withdrawal ()))))

solar:

Now imagine - a drug addict (usa) regularly goes to a drug dealer for a dose (china) ... everything is fine ... we sit down and have a good time ... But bang!)) We will not sell you the solution any more )))) and then comes the withdrawal effect)))) - let your imagination run its course )))

They will sell gold and oil for yuan? )))

artikul:

Will gold and oil be sold for yuan? )))

I'm talking about the bond market and you're talking about gold and oil, those are different markets.

solar:

I'm talking about the bond market and you're talking about gold and oil, those are different markets.

That's how my imagination played out)))

artikul:

Will gold and oil be sold for yuan? )))
The Chinese have all the technology from the West! The only hoes they have are their own. (I have seen the triangular ones - they are heavy).

Tantrik:
The Chinese have all the technology from the West! Only the hoes are their own. (triangular - I've seen it - it's heavy)

So... imagine that you were allowed to steal everything before and now you're not... then you have to think logically... the engine of the world economy... boo-boo-boo ... stupid in general (chinese)

Tantrik:
The Chinese have all the technology from the West! Only the hoes are their own. (I've seen triangular ones - they're heavy.)

They are great masters at printing money too ))))

solar:

Now imagine - a drug addict (usa) regularly goes to a drug dealer for a dose (china) ... everything is fine ... we sit down and have a good time ... bang))) we will not sell you the solution any more )))) and then withdrawal begins)))) - let your imagination do the rest )))

solar:

Imagine that you were allowed to steal everything and now you are not... Go on, go with your logic... The engine of the world economy ... boo-boo-boo ... You dummies...

I haven't stolen before (and why are you so poor? - I can't steal). Who will keep the status of Reshetov's signals - what's the sell? - buy!

-1. Bye.

strangerr:

Fucking score!!!
Reason: