[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts & Consequences (Episode 12: February 2012) - page 113

What does H4 have to do with it, I showed hourly chart (it is written near the name of the symbol), This terminal starts trading at 22.00 on Sunday with the start of the New Zealand session. The GEP was, but it's already overlapped by the same hour

AndreyZak:
What does H4 have to do with it, I showed hourly chart (it is written on the top near the name of the symbol), This terminal starts trading at 22.00 on Sunday with the start of the New Zealand session. The GEP was, but it is already overlapped by the same hour

H1 Alpari and Insta respectively

SACSOBANKweb terminal

)))

strangerr:

I'm not talking about you, you have to look for your own benefit here)))

I mean, a guy who trades with a certain system (the system he does not disclose or explain anything), and says - sell, he is mistaken, a bit, for 5 figures)), but he does not admit his mistake, all the way up he beats his chest that we will go down, then, in the end, he says he will leave the forum if the price goes to update the high without reaching 1.And I think: who the hell cares if he stays here or not, he is not here to share or take something, he just wants to show off, but it turns out badly, or rather not working at all, because the account with 10% of the deposit for 1.2693 as a sell entry is defacto drained.

Stranger I don't understand why you are so attracted to me at all. I haven't written anything all weekend and you still manage to mention me, so why do you have such a nerve? About my mistakes. I've only made one mistake, and you've made many. And why should I reveal my system? And I wonder how my assumptions differ from yours. Did you reveal your system here? You make the same assumptions as I do and, if you count, you are wrong even more often than I am, it's just that you make drawings and I don't, that's the difference. I remember you wrote not too long ago that 1.26 is complete nonsense. So - when it is, I'll remind everyone here about it and quote you. I'm sick of it. You're sitting there, not touching anyone, but you're still yanking

AndreyZak:

SACSOBANK web terminal

)))

OK! OK! You've got bigger candles too )))))))))

MobileMan:

Stranger, I don't understand why you're so obsessed with me. I haven't written anything all weekend and you still manage to mention me, so why are you so obsessed? And why should I reveal my system? And I wonder how my assumptions differ from yours. Have you revealed your system here? You make the same assumptions as I do and if you do, you are wrong even more often than I am, it's just that you make drawings and I don't, that's the difference. I remember you wrote not too long ago that 1.26 is complete nonsense. So - when it is, I'll remind everyone here about it and quote you. I'm sick of it. You're sitting there, not touching anyone, but you're still yanking.

I'll tell you now that 1.26 is nonsense. As for the message, I answered the man's question. You better tell me the purpose of your visit here. Mobile, yes, I just told not much here, but very much, others also share their insights, give and receive, exchange ideas, just potrindit, that's the point, and if opus to discuss, it is not here.

Sdimm:

OK! OK! You've got bigger candles too )))))))))

))) Nah, it's just that this terminal opens 4 hours earlier than Al...ri, In.you and the like

AndreyZak:

))) No, it's just that this terminal opens four hours earlier than Al...ri, In...you and the like.

Okay, I'm not going to argue)))). But on the other hand why so early? Asia and NZ are still asleep.) Probably to draw a candle while everyone is asleep)))))

strangerr:

I will still write to you now that 1.26 is complete nonsense. As for the post, it answered the man's question. You better tell me the purpose of your visit here.

Answering a man's question, bringing me in for some reason. Purpose of visit!? That's a funny question, why are you here?! I'm here for nothing. I'm doing fine, I just have a lot of free time and nothing to do. What about you?

Sdimm:

Okay, I'm not going to argue)))) But on the other hand why so early? Asia is still sleeping.)

So before Asia, New Zealand is also trading
Reason: