[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts & Consequences (Episode 12: February 2012) - page 119

Nesradamus:

Then there's another one on the line.

Visually, they are too close, probably because of the scaling of the graph

odiseif:
No one knows what the momentum will be and where it will fall. 1.26 can be done in a couple of five-minute candles if they want to .... so you have to always be on the lookout. I once saw 400 pips within a few minutes and almost lost it***** , nothing is possible since then.

Hi. Right, Odyssey, anything is possible, but my point is that your vision needs to be justified, not just - let's go to 1.26.

Nesradamus:
If it doesn't change, it will slow down a lot, somewhere like this)))))

Either an intraday correction or a shift, more likely the former.

strangerr:

Hi. Right, Odysseus, anything is possible, but my point is that you have to justify your vision, not just go to 1.26.

And what do you justify your moves with? What was the reason to go up to 1.3020 and then back down - just a simple drawing? Besides, for example I consider even 1.3350 as a bullshit for this timeframe, but I respect other people's opinion and do not shout it all over the thread. Also, how do you justify that 1.26 is bullshit!

Sdimm:

Visually they are too close, probably because of the scaling of the graph

Is this better?

Nesradamus:

Is that better?

More believable))))))) You can't argue with a grandfather.)

MobileMan:

How do you justify your moves? How do you justify thattoday is 1.3020 and then up and then down again- just by drawing? Besides, for example I consider even 1.3350 a delusion in this half of the year, but I respect other people's opinion and do not shout about it in the whole thread. Also, how do you justify that 1.26 is bullshit!
Don't give me credit for something I didn't say. Yes, just a drawing, I told about VSA here plenty, with detailed explanations, links to sources, sites and literature, he who has eyes and ears heard and saw)))

Sdimm:

Yeah more believable))))))) You can't argue with Grandpa.)
If he had told me how he selects the price points, he would have been worth it))))

Nesradamus:

Is that better?

And if you consider it an intraday trend, can you calculate the 8th point for it, say on minute timeframes?

strangerr:

The vision has to be justified, not just - go to 1.26.
I was waiting for the Aussie at 1.0780, but I didn't sell because of Friday ... I woke up and looked at the chart, and I got a greedy bastard.)
Reason: