[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts & Consequences (Episode 12: February 2012) - page 764

Tantrik:
the forecasts are out of whack, but the screens are always beautiful in the 10s
Don't mention it or he'll come back. You've laughed enough, he's not going to make you laugh.

rigc:

in my opinion, it should break through 337 and from 333 we may go up.... but let's see))))

on the other hand if it penetrates it may reach 322 as already written, tomorrow with a positive attitude towards loans we may go up and it will probably be a good one))))

the situation is debatable ... debatable ... as for the positive credit, it is the first time analysts cannot even say whether it would be good or bad if they fit into the tranche volume, or vice versa .... no one can even say anything ... it will most likely be a muddle, + Greek data + Benya, .... tomorrow they better turn off their computers

Nesradamus:
Don't mention it or he'll come back. You've laughed enough, he can't make you laugh forever.
He's not bothering me, maybe he's bothering you.

Buy too late, sell too early, time will tell (T).

Cool director of forex rules!

yosuf:
Aren't you tired of doing manual work when everything is already automated? https://forum.mql4.com/ru/38834/page363. Tripling your depot in two months, not enough?

Your profitability is so low that you won't surprise anybody, we have giants here!!! They open orders at 25 deposits!!! Here people make up to 97% !!!! .... ehhh... so the percentages are miserable

yosuf:
Aren't you tired of doing manual work when everything is already automated? https://forum.mql4.com/ru/38834/page363. Tripling the depo on minutes in 2 months, not enough?
I've seen this ad somewhere! I'm tired of losing money, go to a PAMM!

Tantrik:
It's going to stay in this range until it gets everyone into the sells, and then ....
Now my robot will piss them off as it works in antiphase.

solar:

it's debatable ... debatable ... as for the positive on loans, it's the first time analysts ... can't even say whether it will be good or bad if they fit into the tranche volume, or vice versa... much or little .... no one can even say anything ... it will most likely be turbulent, + data on Greece + Benya, .... tomorrow they better turn off the computer
if less credits are taken, it is a good indicator....

Tantrik:
It's going to stay in this range until it gets everybody into the sells, and then ....
Now my robot will piss them off, as it works in antiphase.
Reason: