[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts & Consequences (Episode 12: February 2012) - page 760

solar:

ISDA considers triggers on Greek CDS tomorrow

:) let's see if they consider Greece bankrupt. They probably don't give a shit about the SD rating either. By the way, what will they be paid in, quid?

Skyriver:
:) see if they think Greece is bankrupt. They probably don't give a shit about the SD rating either. By the way, what are they going to pay out in, quid?

i am afraid that they will generally say that it's okay, you do not get any insurance )))) hz... i fear that the cash and non-cash are so parallel measurements )))) God only knows how much non-cash they have poured in ))))

solar:

I'm afraid they'll say it's OK, you won't get any insurance )))) I don't know. I'm afraid that cash and non-cash are in parallel dimensions )))) God only knows how much non-cash is poured in )))
right :)... because it was voluntarily written off... :))

Greeks have had their minimum wage cut to 600 euros a month. And this is the minimum wage (already cut at the behest of the European Union) in a bankrupt state.

Holy shit!

I can't even get out of my ass!

Fuck me!

We had a good walk. At one point I was at 110%, my legs started to shiver. It's all sorted out, painfully so. Excuse me, I'm inclined to think, again, the general direction is up!

Dimka-novitsek:
We had a good walk. At one point I was at 110%, my legs started to shiver. It's all sorted out now, painfully less so. I'm sorry, I tend to think the general direction is up again !
It's been steady for a while now.

Bought at 1.3436. The target for today is 1.35

Dimka-novitsek:
Nice going .... You'll excuse me, I'm again inclined to think, general direction-upper!

I nearly burst out laughing :D

Reading this, I'm looking at your avatar. :)))

------

It's nothing personal. It's just funny.

zxc:

I almost burst out laughing :D

Reading this, I'm looking at your avatar. :)))

------

It's nothing personal. It's just funny.

Yes! Moose for sure! ))

Doesn't that remind you of anything?

like the triangle yesterday! i remember yesterday it yanked down! although today it may be a channel!

Reason: