[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts & Consequences (Episode 12: February 2012) - page 662

vladds:

The words of a professional pipsqueak)))

jonni:

I was wrong about the bar up, I admit my fault: the measure, the degree, the depth.)

and who hasn't made a mistake here? Are there any? :)

It's time for you traders to crunch your pickles... :) And praise your girlfriends for the gifts... :) But you still can't get out of the market...

vladds:

I can bounce back from the bounces and then place a small lot.

If we fail by 10pts, then I put a bigger lot, if we fail again, then by a bigger lot!

I know one thing for sure, where the first lot stands, we'll reach the last one!

Dump this Ilan... It doesn't do any good... Nikolai Stepanovich once told me that Ilan owed him a lot... :)

Kiska-murka:
Dump this Ilan... It doesn't do any good... Nikolai Stepanovich once told me that Ilan owed him a lot... :)

That's different!

vladds:

I can bounce back from the bounces and then place a small lot.

If we fail by 10pts, then I put a bigger lot, if we fail again, then by a bigger lot!

I know one thing for sure, where the first lot stands, we'll reach the last one!

So ask Forte! He's got some high quality bollinger!

Kiska-murka:

It's time for you traders to crunch your pickles... :) And praise your girlfriends for the gifts... :) But you still can't get out of the market...

You're right! I'll go and thank you.

vladds:

there's a different one!
So give him a different name... Tantric spits all over the monitor looking at your screenshots. - If he sees ILAN, he'll spit... He's not the only one.

Kiska-murka:
So give him another name... Tantric spits all over the monitor looking at your screenshots. - If he sees ILAN, he'll spit... He's not the only one.
Don't do that! Just without the hands... (repent)

Tantrik:
Don't! just no hands... (repent)
Maybe it's better to confess ;) ?

Kiska-murka:

As soon as we get presents, we'll crunch on )))))) And not just the cucumber)))) But also the quid, when we get the money)))
Reason: